Wilshere ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Wilshere ?

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The pair of them should carry on nicking a living , might teach them pair of cunts in charge to think again in future .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Surely clubs can put in place that the player only gets paid the full whack when fit and playing. If he's fit but not picked he gets 75% of his wages, but if he's injured that drops down to 25%.
These cunts can't keep milking it.
As an aside, the ginger pellet went further up in my estimations when he ripped up his villa contract because he was injured and couldn't play, but then again he's a proper man and not a greedy cunt like some.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm Surely clubs can put in place that the player only gets paid the full whack when fit and playing. If he's fit but not picked he gets 75% of his wages, but if he's injured that drops down to 25%.
As an aside, the ginger pellet went further up in my estimations when he ripped up his villa contract because he was injured and couldn't play, but then again he's a proper man and not a greedy cunt like some.
The players have all the power these days. The only way a player signs a pay-as-you-play or a sliding scale contract is if they're untouchable due to injury, or their injury record.
Without his horrible injury record Wilshere would probably be on close to double what we pay him. Even though when he does play there's a paucity of end product.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:58 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm Surely clubs can put in place that the player only gets paid the full whack when fit and playing. If he's fit but not picked he gets 75% of his wages, but if he's injured that drops down to 25%.
The players have all the power these days. The only way a player signs a pay-as-you-play or a sliding scale contract is if they're untouchable due to injury, or their injury record.
Without his horrible injury record Wilshere would probably be on close to double what we pay him. Even though when he does play there's a paucity of end product.
Sadly, they do hold all the cards Nev. One day something will happen these greedy bastards can only get away with it for so long. All good things do eventually come to an end.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

There's absolutely no reason why such an arrangement couldn't be offered as part of a contract. But I wonder how happy fans would be when they keep being told that this or that player turned down the contract offer.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I'm onboard with this. It would free up almost £500k a month in wages.
And realistically he's already missed almost a third of the games that contract covers.
For me this is proactive, forward thinking management. Hopefully this cures the diseased philosophy that has seen us hang on to Andy Carroll for six years, repeating 'he's a hell of player when he's fit' in the faint hopes he eventually will be.

I think our injury crises are driven by these players. Players blighted by persistent long term injury.
Without the likes of AC, Wilshere and Reid. 7 players with long term injuries becomes 4.

I know Gonzo talks about only being able to get flawed quality, because without the flaws players would go to bigger clubs, but persistent injury is the one flaw we desperately need to stay well clear of from now on.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Big Jack fan,so gutted the way it's worked out....Much as I like him,if I was Manager,would be
looking at freeing that squad place up as well.
Prob this time it was his good ankle.....says Mutually,looks like jack is accepting wont play
at top level anymore......hopefully gets himself fit,be plenty of clubs would like him still.
States,China..

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Joke of a signing in the first place, get him gone for good
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

grandad

Post by grandad »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:26 pm Joke of a signing in the first place, get him gone for good

Whoever give the ok to sign him needs shooting
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!