Wilshere ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Wilshere ?

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote:
deanox wrote:If Wilshire were to come what would happen to noble?
Obiang and kouyate 1st choice with Fernandez and Quinoa great young prospects who need playing time and let's not forget about Cullen!
Whichever way you look at it we need more creativity from the midfield so injuries aside Wilshere would do for me though I would prefer a number 10.

Our defensive midfield is relatively poor as it is without replacing one with Wilshere...
Stop talking sense , Bringing in a number 10 , who would have thought of that (not the people who should ) we have Lanzini/Fernandes as for defensive midfielders we definitely need someone who is an out and out defensive player one of those break up the opposition attack and play it forward simple like with a accurate pass , come on what do we know.

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

I'd absolutely love to see Wilshere in our team.

Arnautovic, Hernandez, Zabaleta - a front line bully, a poacher and an experienced defender.

Get Wilshere too and I will have had the happiest transfer session in a very, very long time.

Hoo fucking ray!
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Clayton wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
Whichever way you look at it we need more creativity from the midfield so injuries aside Wilshere would do for me though I would prefer a number 10.

Our defensive midfield is relatively poor as it is without replacing one with Wilshere...
Stop talking sense , Bringing in a number 10 , who would have thought of that (not the people who should ) we have Lanzini/Fernandes as for defensive midfielders we definitely need someone who is an out and out defensive player one of those break up the opposition attack and play it forward simple like with a accurate pass , come on what do we know.
We have Noble for that Clay :)
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

No matter how much I would love a fit and healthy Wilshere at West Ham not that I cant see him being at West Ham if the rumours are to be believed , but the fear I have is he will end up on the treatment table , along with Carroll/Sakho .

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner »

I just don't see whose place he takes in midfield.
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Could find somebody for him to replace in the medical room tho.

Shocking buy, if he was still a good un, Arsenal would keep him. Damaged goods, stay the fuck clear
Covid in the Boardroom

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Adrien Silva is a player we should be after the Sporting Lisbon captain , not a player who showed some time ago before a catalogue of injuries that he might have been world class .
Last edited by Clayton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gerry G

Post by Gerry G »

Clayton wrote:No matter how much I would love a fit and healthy Wilshere at West Ham not that I cant see him being at West Ham if the rumours are to be believed , but the fear I have is he will end up on the treatment table , along with Carroll/Sakho .
That's what i think are G & S really going to want the expense of a treatment costing as much as the team,if it wasn't for our recent injuries he would be a perfect fit but too risky at the moment.
West Ham till i die

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

frogiron wrote:I'd absolutely love to see Wilshere in our team.

Arnautovic, Hernandez, Zabaleta - a front line bully, a poacher and an experienced defender.

Get Wilshere too and I will have had the happiest transfer session in a very, very long time.

Hoo fucking ray!
I think most people would have loved to see the Wilshier of 5/6 years ago in our team.

But I think the 2017 version has had too many fractures, twists, tears and general bumps to be anything more than an unnecessary risk.

We've already got two permanent sicknotes on the staff (ffs I nearly said playing staff :lol: ). Another one is a risk too far imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Clayton wrote:Adrien Silva is a player we should be after the Sporting Lisbon captain , not a player who showed some time ago before a catalogue of injuries that he might have been world class .
If we got a Silva or another No 10 would that mean Lanzini dropping deeper playing alongside Noble, Obiang or Kouyate?
#fuckqatar2022