Wilshere ?

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Wilshere ?

Post by deanox »

His name has been mentioned a few times and as I have said before someone I know who is a scout has never fancied him because of his dodgy legs. But if the price was right and he was willing to be a squad player would you take a punt?

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/prem ... n-too.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Newmarket

Re: Wishere?

Post by Newmarket »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :P
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

It's obvious we're crying out for a creative CM, especially whilst we have such ineffective wingers. The goal scoring problem isn't solely down to the strikers - the midfield just isn't creating enough and Lanzini can't do it all by himself. Fernandes is on the right track but he's not quite there - yet.

Wilshire on his day is a good player but his injury history just makes him pointless. I would have loved to seen us make a move for Fabregas if he'd been available but sadly he's not. Wesley Sneijder's available on a free and is as good at CM as he is at AMC and would be a no risk signing on a short term contract, not to mention the things young Fernandes would learn from him.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

No doubting his ability. But we couldn't sign him because there isn't enough space in the medical room. He's injured at the moment isn't he ?

Swerve.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Theirs no denying the guy has real talent , but come on do we have the space in the treatment room , its a no from me.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Yes. I'd take a punt.

He played 27 times last season and got a hairline fracture tackling Brucie in April which could happen to anyone.

But immaterial anyway. Sampdoria had a 12m bid rejected and the dwarf wouldn't pay even that. Also, Palarse are hovering, and financial giants that they are they'd blow us out of the water.

Come to think of it, Yeovil would.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Bilics preferred system is 4-2-3-1 so we definitely need a creative midfielder alongside Obiang , and its not Kouyate or Noble and Fernandes will not get the nod (is he ready?) So who can the muppets get for sod all , still only 25 with loads of skill/talent and if fit would be a world beater , the trouble is Wilshere never is for long , the guy is so unlucky , would I have a fit Wilshere ? who wouldnt , but £8M is nothing in todays market so why . Sorry but it just dont feel right.

garnett

Post by garnett »

If I thought it would be possible to sign him I would say go get, but its another name out of our reach.

L.I.AM

Post by L.I.AM »

Defo worth a punt at under £10 million. That's bargain
Material in today's inflated market.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Could atleast match Sampdorias bid and see what happens. The injury situation is what it is but unlike Sturridge CM is not a position where we are desperate for additions, and Wilshere would improve the squad even is he is unlikely to stay uninjured.