Has Sullivan Taken The Club As Far As He Can?

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Has Sullivan Took The Club As Far As He Can?

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Towie wrote:

Because it gives you a chance to sweep the decks of the playing side and business side, and lets face it we were so poorly run as a club before we definitely required it.
Since then we have improved steadily season upon season, narrowing the gap each year on that supposedly well run club Spuds.
Sweep the decks? Aah, you mean get rid of dead weights like FERDINAND, LAMPARD, DEFOE, CARRICK, COLE, PARKER and sign players lie Piqioune, Diop, Obrien. Got you.
Closed the gap to Spurs? Really? 3 seasons since being promoted relegation has been a big fear.
Let's not forget that if we did not sneak a late victory against Blackpool, against the run of play, in the play off final we would be, in Suyllivans words, 'in the sh*t and struggling to survive.

Yep, relegation is really, really great.
OK, few things wrong with your post.
Ferdinand & Lampard were not sold because we were relegated. They were never in a relegation season with West Ham, any true West Ham fan would know that.
Defoe, Carrick & Cole were in the team that was relegated IN 2003, how does that relate to G&S tenure? That was a previous regime.
Piquionne was bought in by Grant, so was part of the reason for relegation, we did not sign him in Championship.

Have we closed the gap to Spuds? Off course we have it is always about building each season.
2013 Spuds 72pts West ham 46pts Gap 26pts
2014 Spuds 69pts West ham 40pts Gap 29pts
2015 Spuds 64pts West Ham 47pts Gap 17pts
2015 Spuds 70pts West Ham 62pts Gap 8pts

Winning in Play off with a late victory, who cares we were the 3rd best team in the campaign we deserved to go up.

I never said relegation was good, it certainly wasn't in 2003. But with the right people at the top it can be good as has been the case with G&S last time.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 1234 »

Towie wrote:
1234 wrote:
Sweep the decks? Aah, you mean get rid of dead weights like FERDINAND, LAMPARD, DEFOE, CARRICK, COLE, PARKER and sign players lie Piqioune, Diop, Obrien. Got you.
Closed the gap to Spurs? Really? 3 seasons since being promoted relegation has been a big fear.
Let's not forget that if we did not sneak a late victory against Blackpool, against the run of play, in the play off final we would be, in Suyllivans words, 'in the sh*t and struggling to survive.

Yep, relegation is really, really great.
Ferdinand & Lampard were not sold because we were relegated. They were never in a relegation season with West Ham, any true West Ham fan would know that.
Defoe, Carrick & Cole were in the team that was relegated IN 2003, how does that relate to G&S tenure? That was a previous regime.
Piquionne was bought in by Grant, so was part of the reason for relegation, we did not sign him in Championship.

Have we closed the gap to Spuds? Off course we have it is always about building each season.

Winning in Play off with a late victory, who cares we were the 3rd best team in the campaign we deserved to go up.

I never said relegation was good, it certainly wasn't in 2003. But with the right people at the top it can be good as has been the case with G&S last time.
Did I say Ferdinand and Lampard were in a relegation team? No. My point was they left because we are a team that has always flirted or been relegated.
How does the 2003 relegation relate to Sugo? It doesn't. We were talking about the 'benefits' of relegation in general.
You missed the point with Piquionne and it blows your argument out the water. You lazily stated relegation allows you to 'clear the decks'. It doesn't. It allows anyone half decent to leave but crap like Piquionne hang around. That one point proves you're lazy cliches are a load of rubbish.

Closing gap with Tottenham Hotspurs? Now that is funny.
The reality is in 2013 everyone was worried about relegation. 2014 everyone was worried about relegation. 2015 was relegation form second half of season. Last season, as much as it hurts to say it, Tottenham Hotspurs were the best team in the league with the best manager. We had a good season in a poor league but were MILES behind Tottenham Hotspurs.
They can sign players we would have no hope of signing. They have the best manager in the league. They are getting a purpose built stadium we are renting an Athletics one. There training ground in Enfield absolutely embarrasses Chadwell heath and Rush green. Sorry, and it hurts to say it, but we are miles behind them.

No disrespect but you are just churning out clcihes that are absolutely ridiculous.

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Do not feed the poxy N17 vermin.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Never mind the club,Has Sullivan taken twitter as far as he can ?

And just to start you off,I don't think he has

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Towie wrote:

Did I say Ferdinand and Lampard were in a relegation team? No. My point was they left because we are a team that has always flirted or been relegated.
How does the 2003 relegation relate to Sugo? It doesn't. We were talking about the 'benefits' of relegation in general.
You missed the point with Piquionne and it blows your argument out the water. You lazily stated relegation allows you to 'clear the decks'. It doesn't. It allows anyone half decent to leave but crap like Piquionne hang around. That one point proves you're lazy cliches are a load of rubbish.

The reality is in 2013 everyone was worried about relegation. 2014 everyone was worried about relegation. 2015 was relegation form second half of season. Last season, as much as it hurts to say it, Tottenham Hotspurs were the best team in the league with the best manager. We had a good season in a poor league but were MILES behind Tottenham Hotspurs.
They can sign players we would have no hope of signing. They have the best manager in the league. They are getting a purpose built stadium we are renting an Athletics one. There training ground in Enfield absolutely embarrasses Chadwell heath and Rush green. Sorry, and it hurts to say it, but we are miles behind them.

No disrespect but you are just churning out clcihes that are absolutely ridiculous.
Mate I'll use your words for you, that is one of the most embarrassing posts, your love for the Spuds really shines through.
You need to also be clearer on your points, why bring Rio & Frank into it at all we were always in top half as I recall when they made break through. So actually at that time we didn't flirt with relegation. You need to get your google working again.

Post by 1234 »

Towie wrote:
1234 wrote:

Mate I'll use your words for you, that is one of the most embarrassing posts, your love for the Spuds really shines through.
You need to also be clearer on your points, why bring Rio & Frank into it at all we were always in top half as I recall when they made break through. So actually at that time we didn't flirt with relegation. You need to get your google working again.
Mate, you're like a kid.

Not a Tottenham Hotspurs fan just a realist.

The time Rio and Lampard left we finished 15th.

I see you have no comments to my other points.

Good try.

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Towie wrote: Mate I'll use your words for you, that is one of the most embarrassing posts, your love for the Spuds really shines through.
Mate, you're like a kid.

Good try.

Ok, Numbers I will give you one more response and indulge your Spuds Love in.

The gap has closed, points wise, football quality wise, stadium wise whether we own or not it still does the same job.

I'll give you the academy & Training Facilities but that is down to previous ownership. It seems to be getting better under G&S especially with the quality youngsters coming through.

Best manager, best team? If the league was so poor why didn't Podgychino win it with the best team? He finished below probably the worst Arsenal team in ages. And Miles behind 8 pts is hardly miles behind. Numbers that really is a silly statement.

They sign players we have no hope of signing really? Wish we had signed the likes of Soldado, Chirches, Paulinho, Capoue, Well run club my Arse wasting the Bale money is hardly a sign of a well run club.

And yes you included Ferdinand & Lampard in your list of names, We are talking about clearing the decks You can hardly say relegation is bad because we sold players before hand, selling those players helped get us relegated you moron.
Rio left the season before lampard that season we finished 9th, Lampard left the season after when we finished 15th. so again get on google and get your facts right.

Must try harder Spud Numbnuts.

Post by 1234 »

Towie wrote:
1234 wrote:
Mate, you're like a kid.

Good try.

The gap has closed, points wise, football quality wise, stadium wise whether we own or not it still does the same job.

I'll give you the academy & Training Facilities but that is down to previous ownership. It seems to be getting better under G&S especially with the quality youngsters coming through.

Best manager, best team? If the league was so poor why didn't Podgychino win it with the best team? He finished below probably the worst Arsenal team in ages. And Miles behind 8 pts is hardly miles behind. Numbers that really is a silly statement.

They sign players we have no hope of signing really? Wish we had signed the likes of Soldado, Chirches, Paulinho, Capoue, Well run club my Arse wasting the Bale money is hardly a sign of a well run club.

And yes you included Ferdinand & Lampard in your list of names, We are talking about clearing the decks You can hardly say relegation is bad because we sold players before hand, selling those players helped get us relegated you moron.
Rio left the season before lampard that season we finished 9th, Lampard left the season after when we finished 15th. so again get on google and get your facts right.

You really do talk utter b#ll#x.

When I can be borhered I will pull that excuse for a post apart.

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Towie wrote:

You really do talk utter b#ll#x.

When I can be borhered I will pull that excuse for a post apart.
Ok Spud Numbnuts, I will see if I can be borhered to read it when you do.

theludo

Post by theludo »

Oh very dear.

The digital one making a complete tube out of himself again.

This is the third thread this week (that I've been aware of, surely there must have been more?) in which he's managed to make himself look a greater knowledge less cunt than previously thought possible.

Well done sir, take a bow, but mind those low rafters in your dimly lit online loft facility, we wouldn't want any splinters now, would we? :lol: