Has Sullivan Taken The Club As Far As He Can?

Chat about anything football related here!
IndianHammer

Re: Has Sullivan Took The Club As Far As He Can?

Post by IndianHammer »

JayK wrote:
IndianHammer wrote:
He's trying hard with his shitty troll attempt knowing that people will be frustrated after a shit game.
To be fair, sometimes I have agreed with some of the things he's said in the past. But blowing your own trumpet after 1 game is purely for a reaction in my opinion.

There's always at least one troll on every site. But maybe he's not a troll and an alter ego of the guys running this forum to keep activity up. Either way, people react to it so whoever or whatever the post, it's working.
The alter ego part made me chuckle.

But yh, I think a few people are blowing the trumpet and overreacting here. It was a horrible game I agree but it's the first league game and key players missing. I just hope people give it some time and judge then.

JayK

Post by JayK »

IndianHammer wrote:
JayK wrote:
To be fair, sometimes I have agreed with some of the things he's said in the past. But blowing your own trumpet after 1 game is purely for a reaction in my opinion.

There's always at least one troll on every site. But maybe he's not a troll and an alter ego of the guys running this forum to keep activity up. Either way, people react to it so whoever or whatever the post, it's working.

But yh, I think a few people are blowing the trumpet and overreacting here. It was a horrible game I agree but it's the first league game and key players missing. I just hope people give it some time and judge then.
I never got to see the game but I listened to most of it. I can understand all the anger and frustration etc. I was never confident going into this game. With regards the new signings....yeah, give them time to gel and get used to the prem. Hopefully they don't need too long. This jury is out for a few weeks.
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote:
IndianHammer wrote:

I never got to see the game but I listened to most of it. I can understand all the anger and frustration etc. I was never confident going into this game. With regards the new signings....yeah, give them time to gel and get used to the prem. Hopefully they don't need too long. This jury is out for a few weeks.
Well some might like to put this defeat down to lack of investment and cream their pants because after one defeat are on the way to having their thoughts proved right. Just shows how close together their goal posts are.

We played shyte last night and that wasn't down to money. Technically you could say if we had bought a RB then..... Fact is we had one but Bilic played Antonio there instead.

And can't place all the blame on Antonio this game all were at fault. Bilic also.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote:
JayK wrote:
Well some might like to put this defeat down to lack of investment and cream their pants because after one defeat are on the way to having their thoughts proved right. Just shows how close together their goal posts are.

We played shyte last night and that wasn't down to money. Technically you could say if we had bought a RB then..... Fact is we had one but Bilic played Antonio there instead.

And can't place all the blame on Antonio this game all were at fault. Bilic also.
Agree with that
COYI!!!

Post by 1234 »

Robson kanu :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's arguing with my OP now?

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:Robson kanu :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cum early again Spud Numbnuts?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 1234 »

Towie wrote:
1234 wrote:Robson kanu :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once more, I bet I've been to more West ham games than you and shown more commitment than you.

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Towie wrote:

Once more, I bet I've been to more West ham games than you and shown more commitment than you.
Maybe you have, I'll never know as hard one to prove.
The only commitment I see from you though is your constant drooling over Spuds and running down of West Ham.
Your stupid post over Robson Kanu is again based on rumour not fact. Like most of your posts nothing is based on fact just your conjecture.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 1234 »

Read all the forums.
LOTS of people agreeing with my original post.

It's all coming to a head!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

1234 wrote:Read all the forums.
LOTS of people agreeing with my original post.

It's all coming to a head!
Ahhhhh must be true then....blimey, and they all came on here and read your original post here first as well....amazing :o