The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Post by Newmarket »

BillyDWhizz wrote:Surprise surprise, the Carvalho deal is OFF. I never expected anything else to be honest. Now we'll get fobbed off with someone with the ability of Nordveit and get told (again) it's a really good deal and he''ll add " genuine quality"!

Ok a CM with genuine quality Mr Sullivan? Then go and sign us Rakitic...He's actually probably a little bit cheaper than Carvalho anyway.
I wouldn't take any notice of Claret & Hugh mate . It's been ages since he got ANYTHING right
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Newmarket wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:Surprise surprise, the Carvalho deal is OFF. I never expected anything else to be honest. Now we'll get fobbed off with someone with the ability of Nordveit and get told (again) it's a really good deal and he''ll add " genuine quality"!

Ok a CM with genuine quality Mr Sullivan? Then go and sign us Rakitic...He's actually probably a little bit cheaper than Carvalho anyway.
I wouldn't take any notice of Claret & Hugh mate . It's been ages since he got ANYTHING right
Ahhh, see now I just followed a link and didn't realise who'd said it. As you were.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Doombar

Post by Doombar »

Negotiations resumed yesterday morning following the club’s successful arrival in the Champions League group stages after beating Steau Bucharest amid hopes that a deal was on given Carvahlo’s absence from both legs.

But when talks resumed yesterday it became clear that Sporting was unwilling to budge from a final figure of £38 million plus GUARANTEED to add ons which could have taken the fee to well in advance of £40 million had they been fulfilled or NOT!

A highly placed Hammers source revealed: “It’s too much. All the top clubs have looked at him and passed. He is also unfit having missed pre season and not trained for three weeks. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Who do we get know on the rebound, apparently this player was identified two years ago.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Doombar wrote:Negotiations resumed yesterday morning following the club’s successful arrival in the Champions League group stages after beating Steau Bucharest amid hopes that a deal was on given Carvahlo’s absence from both legs.

But when talks resumed yesterday it became clear that Sporting was unwilling to budge from a final figure of £38 million plus GUARANTEED to add ons which could have taken the fee to well in advance of £40 million had they been fulfilled or NOT!

A highly placed Hammers source revealed: “It’s too much. All the top clubs have looked at him and passed. He is also unfit having missed pre season and not trained for three weeks. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Who do we get know on the rebound, apparently this player was identified two years ago.
Sissoko or Diame, knowing our lot

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

punkrockhammer wrote:
Doombar wrote:Negotiations resumed yesterday morning following the club’s successful arrival in the Champions League group stages after beating Steau Bucharest amid hopes that a deal was on given Carvahlo’s absence from both legs.

Again . Claret & Hugh (cough cough).
Bring back Jonathon !

Doombar

Post by Doombar »

Newmarket wrote:
punkrockhammer wrote:
Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph
West Ham certainly frustrated over William Carvalho deal. But I am told it's not dead. Still hope to sign him.
8:37 PM - Aug 25, 2017

Still on then, bit of scare mongering from Claret &Hugh

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Doombar wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph
West Ham certainly frustrated over William Carvalho deal. But I am told it's not dead. Still hope to sign him.

Absolutely . Sky "sources" copied a Hughie boys 'report' word for word .
And if you believe that sort of thing , a certain forums itk has posted tonight " don't believe what you see on sky"....

I think Sullivan's playing the game here ....
Bring back Jonathon !

Alwyen

Post by Alwyen »

I'm going no to take the carvalho deal rumours with a pinch of salt till more information is available

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

A little bit different to their earlier "story" :lol:

http://www.claretandhugh.info/lisbon-ha ... -pl-deals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring back Jonathon !

Doombar

Post by Doombar »

Newmarket wrote:
Doombar wrote:
Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph

Absolutely . Sky "sources" copied a Hughie boys 'report' word for word .
And if you believe that sort of thing , a certain forums itk has posted tonight " don't believe what you see on sky"....

I think Sullivan's playing the game here ....
Well this makes sense http://www.thewesthamway.co.uk/2017/08/ ... te-column/