Boat/Bar Olympic Stadium

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Boat/Bar Olympic Stadium

Post by JayK »

JayK wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Yeah its me Jay (been on here since its inception) and its an excellent forum.

Diversified.
Insightful.
Cutting.
Knowledgable (well the threads I contribute to).

Theres none of the shite that regularly surfaced on The Org and although "debates" are regular just about everybody tries to quantify their thoughts/statements and decent banter etc ensues.

I havent come across anybody form The Org (or they havent openly come out and admitted it) .

I still keep in touch with Chippy and Timhandel (from that good day in The Queens) and have met up with Tim at a Upton Park.

You still buzzing about the country shop fitting?!
Ha ha ha, the threads you contribute to :lol: :lol:

It's the best one I've seen in the last few months since I've been knocking about again.

I lost touch with everybody from there but I'm not the best at keeping in touch with people tbh. One of my few faults :lol:

That was a good day in the Queens after quite a dire 0-0 draw with palace. Let me know when you're all down for another game and I'll get you that long overdue lemonade I owe you :-)
Oh, and no. No longer shopfitting. They made me redundant....hence the season ticket. Starting a new job in August though
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

timmy1673 wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Having met him you will be in for a long wait!!!! :lol: :lol:
i have had the pleasure of bumper into him on numerous occasions since the offer was made and i am still parched so i think you could be right

Bastards :lol:

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JayK wrote:Hi,

I been reading this site off and on for the last few weeks (found it by chance). This latest thread pushed me over the line to join just now
goodpost:)

You are most welcome aboard old son.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Porterman wrote:
timmy1673 wrote:Gonzo, I have been reminded that you offered to get me a pint one day (this was before the bournemouth game)

I expect a full rose petal reception and dinner with the captain on this boat now
Anchor

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

We've not sorted prices yet and the company that run the boats are far more concerned about having people in there with a certain amount of accountability which is why they want a supporters group rather than anyone allowed in.

We were thinking something like a £20 season ticket and perhaps £3 day ticket for day trippers.
Half price for my boy K or is he £20 aswell?

Danny, I doubt we'll charge entry for nippers mate. There were loads of soft drinks & crisps on the boat too . . . . . . . . . .so that's Avit sorted . . . . .just need to find something for the kids now. :D

Obviously worth considering that it is by the side of the canal so there is a health and safety aspect so we'd probably want something in place as we don't want any kids falling into the water. . . . . .. there's only room for the Spuds fan in there ;)

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

garnett wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Anchor

You tell em Garn

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:Hi,

I been reading this site off and on for the last few weeks (found it by chance). This latest thread pushed me over the line to join just now
goodpost:)

You are most welcome aboard old son.
Thanks Gonzo!
COYI!!!

Avit

Post by Avit »

Gonzo wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Half price for my boy K or is he £20 aswell?

Danny, I doubt we'll charge entry for nippers mate. There were loads of soft drinks & crisps on the boat too . . . . . . . . . .so that's Avit sorted . . . . .just need to find something for the kids now. :D

Obviously worth considering that it is by the side of the canal so there is a health and safety aspect so we'd probably want something in place as we don't want any kids falling into the water. . . . . .. there's only room for the Spuds fan in there ;)
How many bogs are there?

Or will to just stick your arse out of a porthole

timmy1673

Post by timmy1673 »

Avit wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

How many bogs are there?

Or will to just stick your arse out of a porthole
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat................

palerider

Post by palerider »

If I do go can I wear my pirate outfit and say Harhar me hearties ?