ExWHUEmployee Transfer Update

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: ExWHUEmployee Transfer Update

Post by palerider »

Avit wrote:ExWHUemployee = load of old bipolar cunt.

We don't need a misfiring raspberry just yet.

If we do buy him I'll drink a yard of warm Doombar
I'll raise you.

I'll drink perrier out of a used colostomy bag while in Westminster Abbey with my arse hanging out

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

To be fair, he just said the name had come up (RVP). One of the best strikers I've seen in this league but has always been injury prone while at Arsenal and United, now older and was pish when in his last year at Old Trafford. Even on a free it would still cost us about 4m for him to be here just for next season, if he demanded a 3 year deal (why wouldn't he?) then all of a sudden it's a huge sum to fork out on a gamble, as that's what it is in my eyes.

Every striker will be a gamble but when I have my wee flutter I size up risk to reward and on this one, I don't think it's worth the risk.

Also, song had an attitude problem and I sense this guy wouldn't be much better when not played or going got tough.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote:If we sign Lacazette, which would mean Sullivan forking out over 40 million big ones, I will bare my arse in Westminster Abbey in front of a crowd of Japanese tourists.
I think that we can safely say that :
A. Lacazette has illusions of grandeur and will not come to us regardless .
And ....
B. The FFP twins won't pay that sort of money full stop.

This fella , much as I'd like to see him at West Ham , can't get in the France squad ahead of the bungling Gooner idiot so it has made me think again to a degree.
Bring back Jonathon !

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
palerider wrote:If we sign Lacazette, which would mean Sullivan forking out over 40 million big ones, I will bare my arse in Westminster Abbey in front of a crowd of Japanese tourists.
I think that we can safely say that :
And ....

This fella , much as I'd like to see him at West Ham , can't get in the France squad ahead of the bungling Gooner idiot so it has made me think again to a degree.
He doesn't fit Deschamps system. Didier prefers a bigger striker, Giroud and Gignac. I've seen a few use the French squad as a stick to beat him with but Antonio, Cresswell, Noble and Carroll didn't get in England's, does this mean they shouldn't start for us next season?

We know why they didn't get in, and has nothing to do with their form. Same applies to Lacazette here. Benzema ain't in it either (for disciplinary reasons I know) but that's my point, there's a reason. Just like Mata, Cazorla and Isco didn't make Spain's yet Pedro did.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

redhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote: I think that we can safely say that :
And ....

He doesn't fit Deschamps system. Didier prefers a bigger striker, Giroud and Gignac. I've seen a few use the French squad as a stick to beat him with but Antonio, Cresswell, Noble and Carroll didn't get in England's, does this mean they shouldn't start for us next season?

We know why they didn't get in, and has nothing to do with their form. Same applies to Lacazette here. Benzema ain't in it either (for disciplinary reasons I know) but that's my point, there's a reason. Just like Mata, Cazorla and Isco didn't make Spain's yet Pedro did.
When I read ex's column last night I read it to read that list of Strikers as all the bids that have gone in anyway as opposed to any that are still 'active' as such
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

In no particular order.

Batashyuahi
Lacazette
Benteke
Gomez
Musa
Van Persie
Janssen
Calleri
Bacca
Braithwaite
Icardi
Berahinho
Perez

There'll be others I've forgotten.

FFS Carlton, just find your boots and get in the motor old son.

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

If you do, my legal team will swoop down on you like an avenging squadron of bloodthirsty and litigious pterodactyls.

Yeah, think on that mental picture plagiarism boy.

My stage name is Misser Botty San, and I make my money in living theatre conducted al fresco - the exciting finale of which entails me baring my arse for Japanese tourists - and outside Westminster Abbey is my main venue.

So if I hear any tell of you going through with this, I'll see you in court.

Derivatve bastard.
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

ExWHUEmployee

Post by ExWHUEmployee »

cockneyhammer wrote:Image

ExWHUEmployee Transfer Update
http://www.thewesthamway.co.uk/2016/07/ ... er-update/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for posting this! I intend to reply to as many messages as I can on here when my columns are put on. Of course ones that call me a bipolar cunt I might avoid! COYI

ExWHUEmployee

Post by ExWHUEmployee »

redhammer wrote:To be fair, he just said the name had come up (RVP). One of the best strikers I've seen in this league but has always been injury prone while at Arsenal and United, now older and was pish when in his last year at Old Trafford. Even on a free it would still cost us about 4m for him to be here just for next season, if he demanded a 3 year deal (why wouldn't he?) then all of a sudden it's a huge sum to fork out on a gamble, as that's what it is in my eyes.

Every striker will be a gamble but when I have my wee flutter I size up risk to reward and on this one, I don't think it's worth the risk.

Also, song had an attitude problem and I sense this guy wouldn't be much better when not played or going got tough.
Yes that is right. I personally cannot see it happening but I report what the news is. The news is the club were approached by his agent and considered the deal and perhaps if all others fall through it could happen but I doubt it. For me the club will see his wages and his injury record as big risks. I personally think he is worth a gamble if other deals don't come through.

palerider

Post by palerider »

frogiron wrote:

If you do, my legal team will swoop down on you like an avenging squadron of bloodthirsty and litigious pterodactyls.

Yeah, think on that mental picture plagiarism boy.

My stage name is Misser Botty San, and I make my money in living theatre conducted al fresco - the exciting finale of which entails me baring my arse for Japanese tourists - and outside Westminster Abbey is my main venue.

So if I hear any tell of you going through with this, I'll see you in court.

Derivatve bastard.
You bloody French mime-artists are all the same.

With your white faces and intricate hand movements pretending to be behind an imaginary window. Interrupting us arms dealers trying to do an honest day's work sitting outside a cafe in Zagreb. Don't try to get round it, I know it was you. Then giving it the old sad face routine when we don't give you twenty kuna.

And that's why you'll be outside Westminster Abbey. Whereas I've paid my 20 quid so I can bare my arse on the inside.

Get a proper job.