West Ham v Watford - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Watford v WHU Preview (Live tonight 8.30pm)

Post by redhammer »

Live tonight at 8.30pm.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IRON-MAN ⚒

Re: Watford v WHU Preview (Live tonight 8.30pm)

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

IS it walford town. babyfuckoff
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

terrya1965

Re: West Ham v Watford - Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Penguin wrote:The best thing about Vicarage Road is I can get there faster than I can to the OS.

For those of you interested in this sort of thing, my first ever away game was at Vicarage Road in (I think) 1986/87. We won 2-1, FrankieM scored our first with a header, and Watford scored in the 92nd as I was on my way out. I have been back a fair few times since, every time in the main stand with plenty of Irons for company.

Decent club, decent fans, always enjoy winning here. 3-1 West Ham.
I was there at that one too.Oct 87.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

The team for me can only be the following.
Randolph
Byram - Reid - Fonte(think Kouyate could do a decent job here) - Masuako (think Cresswell needs a game out}
Obiang
Fernandes - Lanzini (think these 3 in midfield would be great for us shame no room for Kouyate)
Feghouli - Ayew - Snodgrass ( sorry to leave out Antonio but Feghouli/Snodgrass can actually cross the ball)
Calleri ( not sure he should actually get games but we are paying him and I think he has the potential , would like to see Fletcher get 90 mins but cant see it.

On the bench Adrain - Ginge - Kouyate - Noble - Antonio
Prediction 1 - 3 whufc_crest

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Taansend wrote:Will be very interesting to see what team Bilic puts out, especially if Carroll is out.

A good test of his tactical nous.
Carroll's certainly out. I'm not believing the bullshit that the clubs spouting either, I reckon he's crocked for a while. If we see him before April I'll be surprised. Him and Sakho will both regain fitness just in time for the end of the fucking season and the 2 Daves will then gleefully state we don't need a new striker since we have these two fit and firing...Well up until the 1st game of next season at any fucking rate. I have a horrible feeling I can't shift that Watford will turn us over. :(
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Clayton wrote:The team for me can only be the following.
Randolph
Byram - Reid - Fonte(think Kouyate could do a decent job here) - Masuako (think Cresswell needs a game out}
Obiang
Fernandes - Lanzini (think these 3 in midfield would be great for us shame no room for Kouyate)
Feghouli - Ayew - Snodgrass ( sorry to leave out Antonio but Feghouli/Snodgrass can actually cross the ball)
Calleri ( not sure he should actually get games but we are paying him and I think he has the potential , would like to see Fletcher get 90 mins but cant see it.

Hello Clayton,

Is this the team you want or the team you think Bilic will play? You said "The team for me" but then said you'll start Calleri even though you want Fletcher.

I'm fucking confused :lol:

SoggyOggy

Post by SoggyOggy »

Randolph
Obiang

I counted 12 players in your line up

SoggyOggy

Re : West Ham v Watford - Official Match Thread

Post by SoggyOggy »

RandolphByram Fonte Reid Masuakuobiang KouyateSnodgrass Lanzini AntonioCalleriThat lineup should please all. Noble gets dropped. Kouyate and Obiang get a run in midfield together. Lanzini and Calleri can hopefully form an Argie connection. Antonio gets to play as a winger. Everyone wins.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

SoggyOggy wrote:
Randolph
Obiang

I counted 12 players in your line up
Maybe Calleri doesn't count :?

garnett

Re: Watford v WHU Preview (Live tonight 8.30pm)

Post by garnett »

Felt tip eyebrows ? 8-)