Bilic Charged with Improper Conduct.

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Bilic Charged with Improper Conduct.

Post by Ibbyham »

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association following Saturday's 2-2 draw with West Brom.

Bilic, 48, was sent off by referee Michael Oliver after throwing a TV microphone to the ground in reaction to Gareth McAuley's injury-time equaliser for the visitors at London Stadium.

Hammers assistant boss Nikola Jurcevic has also been charged with misconduct.

Both have until 18:00 GMT on Thursday, 16 February to respond.

Jurcevic's charge relates to an incident in the 19th minute where he was sent to the stands after leaving the technical area to protest against Sofiane Feghouli's strike being disallowed for offside.

Hope Bilic will just pay fine and nothing else as nothing mentioned if he has to sit on the stand.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

ToneLoc

Re: Bilic Charged with Improper Conduct.

Post by ToneLoc »

Ibbyham wrote:Both have until 18:00 GMT on Thursday, 16 February to respond.
"Testing one-two one-two testing testing one-two one-two two two"
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

As I believe it may be his first offence I expect a fine.

Likes of Mourinho and Wenger may have had touchline bans but they have bad form for this sort of thing, Bilic has never reacted this badly before - To jump him right up to a touchline ban would be harsh imo.

marksb

Post by marksb »

Hildreth_1101 wrote:As I believe it may be his first offence I expect a fine.

Likes of Mourinho and Wenger may have had touchline bans but they have bad form for this sort of thing, Bilic has never reacted this badly before - To jump him right up to a touchline ban would be harsh imo.
Maybe they act this way because they identify issues with the officials and complain and tend to get the decisions going their way.... The tackle on Feghouli would have been given a foul, Snodgrass would have had a penalty awarded, as would have Anotonio and the goal that wasn't would have stood!

They say that the decisions even out over the season? There was a league of decisions for and against last season, the higher up the league meant that you benefited from referees decisions, lower down meant negative benefit, guess where we finished.

It's about time Bilic called a spade a spade rather than pander to the officials and give them an easy time.

DanDruff

Post by DanDruff »

I like a manager to show passion and Bilic certainly does that. The way he picked up the mic and threw it was brilliant.

Well done, Slav.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Most people who know Bilic say he is a complete gentleman. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that, once he had seen the re run of the game including the incidents that sent him into meltdown, he has spoken to Michael Oliver to apologise. Bilic himself said he has always rated the official. If he has done that then I would hope, and expect, the disciplionary panel to take that into consideration. After all is it really so much worse to throw a microphone to the ground than to get into the face of the fourth official, which is something Bilic did not do but is something we see every weekend.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Hildreth_1101 wrote:As I believe it may be his first offence I expect a fine.

It would be taking the mic
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote:Most people who know Bilic say he is a complete gentleman. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that, once he had seen the re run of the game including the incidents that sent him into meltdown, he has spoken to Michael Oliver to apologise. Bilic himself said he has always rated the official. If he has done that then I would hope, and expect, the disciplionary panel to take that into consideration. After all is it really so much worse to throw a microphone to the ground than to get into the face of the fourth official, which is something Bilic did not do but is something we see every weekend.
Disagree whiskeyman, there were two decisions key to the outcome of the match.
WBA first goal- most definately a foul on fegoulie, Brunt went through him and never touched the ball.

WBA - second goal. Even if it was a throw to them the throw was taken 20yds further up the pitch than it should have been. The ref was telling him to move back and was not strong enough to deal with it. If it was taken further up the pitch there was less chance of us conceding the corner.
The disallowed goal probably correct in the end but linesman was flaging for offside so no wonder why everyone was confused.
As for snodgrass penalty, not a pen for me but seen them given.
Antonio penalty where he has an airkick, definately penalty watch foster pull him back by his shoulder just as he was about to kick ball.

Sorry but all the major decisions in the game went against Us and I agree with Slaven the ref was poor and very weak.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Will give his fucking bandy legs a rest I suppose .

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I just think it's funny and an indication of what complete and utter shit shows the FA and PL are. The managers get pilloried for blowing their stacks, yet the officials get a pat on the back for being at best, downright fucking awful at their jobs and at worst complete fucking cheats.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?