Payet To Real

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Payet To Real

Post by redhammer »

Is anyone else a bit worried about this? Zidane is now publicly praising Dimi etc and the paper talk has been around for a few days now, sometimes there is no smoke without fire and they are the biggest club in the world, Payet is probably the most spoke about player this summer and should he continue to light up the Euros, then the pressure on Madrid to go get him must increase?

Only positive is the second best player at the euros is Bale (according the UEFA barometer) and Ronaldo has finally contributed bar whinging. Or perhaps the thought of them 3 will be too much.

I wasn't worried about a week ago, now? A little bit.

Porterman

Re: Payet To Real

Post by Porterman »

The question I would pose Red is " who is it we hope....nee DEMAND to sign in the close season?!

Oh yes.

A player whos playing well at the Euros....or a teams best player/biggest asset!!!!

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

well noble spoke to payet today and god said i love playing at west ham and cant wait for next season boooooooom

it's true :) :) :)
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Heathrow1

Re : Payet To Real

Post by Heathrow1 »

red are u in panic mode or what what's the point of worrying now? if it happens it happens if it don't it don't end of

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Cause that's what we do. Always when things get rosey we aren't allowed to enjoy it to it's full.

Now knowing that worrying won't change the outcome doesn't help, you still end up arguing with yourself, no it ain't gonna happen, yes it is...no its not. We so much don't want it to we get agitated at the nerve of someone who dare poke their noses in where its not wanted.

Some times I wish even the players themselves would stay silent, if only for the fact that if, for example Payet, if they left I would lose some respect for them. Better to say nothing than to say something and act contradictory.

Bloody agents . I can almost hear them whispering in players ears. The little Satans sitting on their shoulders telling them to go with the money.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Desperate for Payet to stay,Brilliant ,Joy to watch.Personally wouldn't let him go for any amount.
But the bottom line is the club are in a Win-Win Situation. Makes a Bloody Change!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

mkhammer wrote:Desperate for Payet to stay,Brilliant ,Joy to watch.Personally wouldn't let him go for any amount.
But the bottom line is the club are in a Win-Win Situation. Makes a Bloody Change!!
That really depends on how an individual sees things. Personally I think we got more to lose selling him than keeping him. Not in cash but in footballing terms.

If we keep and sell for £10ml later we still haven't lost anything, but if we sell now, regardless of the money, are we really going to get another player quite like him.

In football terms we don't win, we don't even win financially, the owners do. We lose by not getting to see him play.

How many of you would have paid to have Nolans name printed on the back of your shirt. And how many Payet.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Herbiehammer

Post by Herbiehammer »

If he stays then that would be a great shout from the owners that they mean business and want the club to progress to the top 4 but if they do sell it would be for 60m plus so I wouldnt blame them and with that money we could buy 3 decent players and the chances are we would find another gem who we wont want to sell and the circle continues
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I wasn't really worried until Real told Rodriguez he could offskis. They've stuck a £50 million quid price tag on him so that would basically negate any possible swap deal, besides Man U are looking favourites. Looks like Zidane is making space in his squad for another AM despite the fact he's got a dearth of talent in that position already available at his disposal.

Would Payet want to go and be a bench player? At any other club probably not..But this is Real Madrid...
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

H4L

Post by H4L »

His own agent says he loves life in London and is happy at West Ham. His own agent!