Payet To Real

Chat about anything football related here!
IRON-MAN ⚒

Re: Payet To Real

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

H4L wrote:His own agent says he loves life in London and is happy at West Ham. His own agent!
yep read that today' fingers crossed
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote:I wasn't really worried until Real told Rodriguez he could offskis. They've stuck a £50 million quid price tag on him so that would basically negate any possible swap deal, besides Man U are looking favourites. Looks like Zidane is making space in his squad for another AM despite the fact he's got a dearth of talent in that position already available at his disposal.

Would Payet want to go and be a bench player? At any other club probably not..But this is Real Madrid...
Pogba to Real, Payet will stay.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Gold has said today it would be very difficult to keep Payet if Real or Barcelona come calling after the Euros.

Oh well.

It was good while it lasted.

:(

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote:Gold has said today it would be very difficult to keep Payet if Real or Barcelona come calling after the Euros.

Oh well.

I think sometimes the guy is a buffoon, or an intended harbinger of bad news. If not the latter then he ought to shut it, sounds like an invitation.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Post by 1234 »

eskimo joe wrote:
palerider wrote:Gold has said today it would be very difficult to keep Payet if Real or Barcelona come calling after the Euros.

Oh well.

I think sometimes the guy is a buffoon, or an intended harbinger of bad news. If not the latter then he ought to shut it, sounds like an invitation.
Bit naive that Joey.
Drip feeding bad news is, and always will be a PR tactic used by most people who run a public organisation.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

1234 wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Bit naive that Joey.
Drip feeding bad news is, and always will be a PR tactic used by most people who run a public organisation.
Well on the bright side then, it aint an invitation.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Heathrow1

Re : Payet To Real

Post by Heathrow1 »

I've said before of he goes he goes if he stays he stays no point in panicking

LittleHammerton

Post by LittleHammerton »

I'm getting really hacked off with G & S spouting off as usual.....first Sullivan tells the world of our intentions to sign a striker and adds 10m to the price of anyone we are interested in, now Gold issues a come and get me message to anyone interested in Payet ffs

The player seems happy....even his agent says he is content playing with us next season....why say anything?! We should just be saying the player is not for sale at any price, not blowing smoke up the backsides for Real and Barca and almost asking them to put a bid in!

Can't deny these two have steered us in to a great position.....but shut up in the press ffs!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Oh well.

Which basically reads to me as.........."we're desperate to make a killing here whilst the iron burns so hot because it's the Euros in France, Payet's receiving plaudits from Zidane and he's approaching 30".

But then I am a cynical cunt at the best of times :)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Oh well.

Why even put this on Twitter or make such a comment?

The pair of them need to turn it in
Last edited by punkrockhammer on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.