Fighting on the Forum

Chat about anything football related here!
Pennywise

Re: Fighting on the Forum

Post by Pennywise »

Porterman wrote:Once again you refuse to stick to FACTS.

Fact. I never have ( and never will )challenge anybody to anything other than" debate your point".

What really" sticks in my craw" is when some keyboard warrior tries to get personal because of how somebody writes or pointing out spelling mistakes and you yourself AGAIN seem to want to keep this going like your mate who is now just becoming tedious as well as obnoxious.

Surely it's simpler to just IGNORE somebody if you don't like how they write etc.

WHY MAKE IT PERSONAL?!

If such things were round a table in a supporters club/ bus/ at the game it would be oh so different but because somebody has anonymity behind a keyboard they think it gives them carte blanche to be insulting or rude to people and think it's smart or funny.

It's neither.

I can also say that it ends up destroying sites .

This site has something that I bet is almost unprecedented in fans forums and thats 2 incredibly hard working guys who because of their love of the club are even prepared to be out of pocket to facilitate it and having had the great pleasure of meeting said Gonzo I know how passionate he is about this site.

Sadly I find myself losing enthusiasm as at just about every turn now as certain poster is waiting to get personal and that's not why I come on here!!
Jesus, are you serious???

Your lack of self awareness is, quite frankly, astonishing.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Pennywise wrote:
Porterman wrote:Once again you refuse to stick to FACTS.

Fact. I never have ( and never will )challenge anybody to anything other than" debate your point".

What really" sticks in my craw" is when some keyboard warrior tries to get personal because of how somebody writes or pointing out spelling mistakes and you yourself AGAIN seem to want to keep this going like your mate who is now just becoming tedious as well as obnoxious.

Surely it's simpler to just IGNORE somebody if you don't like how they write etc.

WHY MAKE IT PERSONAL?!

If such things were round a table in a supporters club/ bus/ at the game it would be oh so different but because somebody has anonymity behind a keyboard they think it gives them carte blanche to be insulting or rude to people and think it's smart or funny.

It's neither.

I can also say that it ends up destroying sites .

This site has something that I bet is almost unprecedented in fans forums and thats 2 incredibly hard working guys who because of their love of the club are even prepared to be out of pocket to facilitate it and having had the great pleasure of meeting said Gonzo I know how passionate he is about this site.

Sadly I find myself losing enthusiasm as at just about every turn now as certain poster is waiting to get personal and that's not why I come on here!!

Concur
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Oziron wrote:I've noticed recently that a few fights have been breaking out on the forum......

Whiskey and Tassie don't seem to get along and "OPORTO" seems to want to challenge everyone to a scrap. Anyway as one of the moderators on the site I would just like to say.......

........Keep it going chaps....great reading

(ps....Hey Whiskey .....Tassie rang me up today and gave you a right good cunting off)

kickimmuts kickimmuts kickimmuts

You're a fucking liar. you wouldn't accept the return call charge
Last edited by tassiehammer on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

grandad

Post by grandad »

tassiehammer wrote:
Pennywise wrote:

Concur

Ark at him con fucking cur you come a long way from abbey lane mate hahaha
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

grandad wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:
Concur

Ark at him con fucking cur you come a long way from abbey lane mate hahaha

Don't you fucking start you old cunt. :)

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

I find everyone on HC to be splendidly cordial, agreeable and highly informative on the issues involving our club. Thank you for all your learned insights.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Oziron wrote:I've noticed recently that a few fights have been breaking out on the forum......

Whiskey and Tassie don't seem to get along and "OPORTO" seems to want to challenge everyone to a scrap. Anyway as one of the moderators on the site I would just like to say...............Keep it going chaps....great reading
(ps....Hey Whiskey .....Tassie rang me up today and gave you a right good cunting off)
Well it's good to know I gave some purpose to what would otherwise probably have been a very long and meaningless day for the good chap. Although frankly I'm amazed he has the intellect to actually use the telephone. Now I'm going back to my saucer of milk. MIIIIFUCKINGEEEOWWW.

By the way Oz if you find my response to his post to be offensive or insulting please say so----------and I'll crank it uop a bit next time to go beyond that into the "downright abusive" section. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

I get on with everyone so stay out "of THE arguments".

At the "end of the dayi" IT GETS DARK!!!!!

Except Down Under.

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

chaps can we keep the fucking swearing down thanks

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Taansend wrote:I get on with everyone so stay out "of THE arguments".

At the "end of the dayi" IT GETS DARK!!!!!

Except Down Under.
And the norf powl in somer
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest