noble on talkshite

Chat about anything football related here!
gazhammer

Re: noble on talkshite

Post by gazhammer »

Pennywise wrote:
gazhammer wrote:
No, but then when has that ever stopped you.
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: Pull that bottom lip up you fucking tart. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I love the fact that you think your jolly japes somehow give you the upper hand in these little back and forths, but anyone else reading them just see you as a fella who uses your "supposed" humour to cover up your complete lack of knowledge when it comes to football.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

gazhammer wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: Pull that bottom lip up you fucking tart. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I love the fact that you think your jolly japes somehow give you the upper hand in these little back and forths, but anyone else reading them just see you as a fella who uses your "supposed" humour to cover up your complete lack of knowledge when it comes to football.
I'm not the one pretending to be the all knowing football guru here Gaz, I could give you my credentials here, but I have no need. Read the thread back mate, apart from agreeing with you that Noble is a decent player, I can't recall saying much that would display any kind of knowledge about football.

All I've done is highlight your complete and utter ignorance on the subject. :lol: :lol:

gazhammer

Post by gazhammer »

Pennywise wrote:
gazhammer wrote:
I'm not the one pretending to be the all knowing football guru here Gaz, I could give you my credentials here, but I have no need. Read the thread back mate, apart from agreeing with you that Noble is a decent player, I can't recall saying much which would display any kind of knowledge about football.

All I've done is highlight your complete and utter ignorance on the subject. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I'd love to know how you "think" you've managed that?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

was just about to dice in and reply to your reply to Gaz.

But, just in time, I noticed that you actually believe, that your fucking knowledge of an excel based game, gives your tactical argument some clout ??????

Based on that, I slaughtered the boys last night on the scalextric, i'm off tell Lewis what a shit driver he is
Covid in the Boardroom

gazhammer

Post by gazhammer »

jameskel wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But, just in time, I noticed that you actually believe, that your fucking knowledge of an excel based game, gives your tactical argument some clout ??????

Based on that, I slaughtered the boys last night on the scalextric, i'm off tell Lewis what a shit driver he is
Your obviously as numb as ears, that is in no way what I said, but I do know a bit about football as it happens.

I have just tried to point out things that anyone who has any nouse at all should already know and those embarrassed enough about it resort to poor humour to cover it up. ;)

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

fucking hell, that hurt. Dont associate me, with that TA wannabee cunt, please.
Covid in the Boardroom

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

gazhammer wrote:
jameskel wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Your obviously as numb as ears, that is in no way what I said, but I do know a bit about football as it happens.

I have just tried to point out things that anyone who has any nouse at all should already know and those embarrassed enough about it resort to poor humour to cover it up. ;)
Can I ask Gaz, you seem so clued up on all things West Ham this season; how many times you been?

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

jameskel wrote:fucking hell, that hurt. Dont associate me, with that TA wannabee cunt, please.
Go fuck yourself. :lol: :lol: