Spain

Chat about anything football related here!
hammerman69

Spain

Post by hammerman69 »

Fuck me.....they make England look clinical.

41 mins gone and they are continually trying to walk the ball into the net. They are like Barca without Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

They have had about 20 chances to score...FFS 0-0

YAWN !

No doubt they will score now I have said that and I do like the look of Morata

Brookbonds73

Re: Spain

Post by Brookbonds73 »

it's a good job we have the pause on the sky remote, I'd hate to miss anything.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Its also hard to know why so many teams like the Czech Republic (like Ukraine last night) put in so much effort to get to finals if that is all the intention they have of making games of it!!!

Of course "if you push out" v Spain theres the chance "they will do you" BUT its also true they are fucking rank (De Gea aside) at the back!!!

I would HATE to play in a team like that that refuses to have a go!!!

Fuck me they could win it if they grew a pair!!!!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

.....because Spain are spending so much time cunting about with the ball trying to look good and score a perfect goal that they cant get the ball.

It will serve Spain right if they dont get 3 points here.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Spain I'll score, the czech's I'll have a go and get caught on the counter attack. Final score 2-0
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

The amount of times you see see it ,
a team dominating possession ,loads of clever intricate passing,just can't score,
what wins the game ? far post cross to the big guy.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Have we been linked to the left winger of the Spanish team? Or have I got the wrong guy?

Seemed prone to silly offsides to me.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

OZHAMMER wrote:Have we been linked to the left winger of the Spanish team? Or have I got the wrong guy?

We have, he has a year left and a huge reputation for his age but I would be surprised if he doesn't join Barca or one of Madrids.

The 3rd place thing is what making these group games pish i think. Just don't come bottom and you have a reasonable chance of getting to knock outs after not putting in much effort.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

redhammer wrote:
OZHAMMER wrote:Have we been linked to the left winger of the Spanish team? Or have I got the wrong guy?

We have, he has a year left and a huge reputation for his age but I would be surprised if he doesn't join Barca or one of Madrids.

The 3rd place thing is what making these group games pish i think. Just don't come bottom and you have a reasonable chance of getting to knock outs after not putting in much effort.
I've missed something then? So it's not like the WC where only the top two from each group go through?

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

OZHAMMER wrote:
redhammer wrote:

I've missed something then? So it's not like the WC where only the top two from each group go through?
Its the top 2 and the 4 best thirds (they need 16 to go through to the knockout stage)