FIFA charge Wales on fans wearing poppy's

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: FIFA charge Wales on fans wearing poppy's

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote:All it needs is the British associations to have the guts to fuck off the World Cup and hold a new home international tournament and before you know I reckon a lot of European countries would follow ...
FIFA have only what we let them have. They think they got a strangle hold on footballs world popularity so think the world cant do without them. They got the cash we give them, without it they wont last long. The advertising revenue would die and the sponsorship. FIFA17 will not exist.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Newmarket wrote:Makes me laugh . The welsh FA lost their bottle and wouldn't back up the English & Scots by allowing the players to wear poppies on their kits , so they get the crowd to make their point for them thinking the would appease FIFA that way and then get charged anyway .
You couldn't make it up .

Could you ? :i am genuinely amused:
I'm sure you will agree Newmarket that the Welsh never lost their bottle when it mattered on the battle field?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

LondonWelsh wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Makes me laugh . The welsh FA lost their bottle and wouldn't back up the English & Scots by allowing the players to wear poppies on their kits , so they get the crowd to make their point for them thinking the would appease FIFA that way and then get charged anyway .

I'm sure you will agree Newmarket that the Welsh never lost their bottle when it mattered on the battle field?
Of course and naturally I wouldn't dream of implying as much .
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Fuck FIFA.
Tell them to stick their already-disgraced and pointless World Cup up their arse.

Just declare independence and fuck em.

I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if England didn't kick another ball in the World Cup, even if we were half decent. Not if it involves schmoozing those scumbags.

They're clearly suckers for punishment who you'd really think would want to keep a low profile after their recent humiliation.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironic :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

LondonWelsh wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:Dick heads. Not you, :-) FIFA I mean .

Lets just play devils advocate here. Right its ok for a player to make the sign of the cross whilst on the pitch, which is definitely religious, but not ok to show a sign of respect using the poppy which is no more religious than a minutes silence.

Are FIFA trying to sell their name globally by advertising it at every function. Advertising of any form I guess is banned unless the proceeds go to them and is left to dispense with as they please.

Anyway I digress. FIFA are nothing more than self serving arses that sink further and further into the slimey hole they have dug for themselves.

I think they have gone too far now and I hope that what ever charges are brought to the four nations are rigorously contested. Preferably I would love to see this become the last straw and brings to them their downfall. Or at least a catalyst.
I'd be happy with that too. It really fucks me off that these fucking little Swiss twats run the world game in such a deplorable way and Gianni Infantino is no better than the last cunt who was president. I despise anything FIFA and would love to see a break away world federation to dilute their power.

It could be well argued that if it wasn't for the allies intervention during the 30's-40's FIFA as we know it would not fucking exist.
Or they'd be German
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Just to add my take on things.....

FIFA ARE CLASS A CUNTS......and fucking rude and wrong on so many levels. They make my skin crawl.

Please FAW, tell them "Bollox"!!!

Jay has spoken
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

marksb wrote:
LondonWelsh wrote:In their self righteous beurocratic, infinite wisdom FIFA are charging the FAW because it's fans held up a poppy mosaic before the match and wore personal poppies upon their clothing during their armitace weekend WCQ match against Serbia in Cardiff. This is a new one on me and FIFA has dipped to a new all time low. I was one of those fans supporting Wales and wearing my poppy with pride. I'm sure fans from England and Scotland wore poppies at Wembley too? Fuck FIFA, it's Swiss UEFA with larger reach. I'd be more than happy if the FAW contest this legally with the support of the British government and home nations FA.
Its a total disgrace and complete bollox, nothing else needs to be said:

Maybe our Government or our courts should charge FIFA with corruption, taking bribes from countries to stages the World Cup, Qatar being a prime example, they overlooked all the medical issues with playing in extreme heats and put their own pockets first over the players who entertain us with their football. There will be players going down with heat exhaustion! if not worse, playing in these heats.
England might be there too :o :lol:
COYI!!!

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Of course it would be quite different if, say, Argentina, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Palestine, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan chose to call attention to their war dead at Wembley…
That would be political.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

If we could get the big Football nations in Europe, with USA and Australia to resign from FIFA or pull out a World Cup,FIFA would die on it`s arse.