England v Russia

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: England v Russia

Post by eastcoastclaret »

redhammer wrote:COME ON RUSSIA

What's the matter Red? Did someone in the Scottish FA forget to send the rsvp to the party? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

eastcoastclaret wrote:
redhammer wrote:COME ON RUSSIA

What's the matter Red? Did someone in the Scottish FA forget to send the rsvp to the party? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol
the ginger dwarf decided to throw it away in Georgia and name a bench that could have beat our starting eleven with Stevie fucking Fletcher up front with Griffiths and Rhodes, who both score for fun, on the bench, Mulgrew out of position and left back and Hull's Robertson who is a main attacking threat, also on the bench. Daft cunt.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

redhammer wrote:
eastcoastclaret wrote:

Lol
the ginger dwarf decided to throw it away in Georgia and name a bench that could have beat our starting eleven with Stevie fucking Fletcher up front with Griffiths and Rhodes, who both score for fun, on the bench, Mulgrew out of position and left back and Hull's Robertson who is a main attacking threat, also on the bench. Daft cunt.

Bitterness lasts a long time Red.....let it go
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

On the game though, a lot of confidence for England but this Russia side do not concede much, been shit in the friendlies but so had Wales. different kettle of fish now. Can't see a high scoring game here. Need get a hold of Dzyuba or he will punish you, 24 for Zenit this season and one of the top scorers in the qualifiers.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

The ref will be crucial

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Walker is looking very good.

Surely just a matter of time

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

Good luck to the poms have a soft spot for England in football must be the west ham connection :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Gonzo wrote:Walker is looking very good.

Surely just a matter of time
Whereby rose is looking shite.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Down under mick wrote:Good luck to the poms have a soft spot for England in football must be the west ham connection :lol:

Are you a rugby fan Mick? ;)

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Crikey, Liverpool did well to get £50m for Stirling