England v Russia

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: England v Russia

Post by palerider »

It's a testament that I'm far less pissed off than if it had been West Ham who'd conceded an injury time equaliser.

eskimo joe

Re: Re : England v Russia

Post by eskimo joe »

blackcountryhammer wrote:I booked the day off for the Wales match,I'm gonna cancel it
Me im gonna go dig weeds in the garden.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

blackcountryhammer

Re : England v Russia

Post by blackcountryhammer »

and I'm gonna smoke weed in the garden

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's kicked off big time in the stadium.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Interesting that if you need a goal late on you stick a cross in for a big man to get on the end of.

It fucking works doesn't it you old cunt !!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote:Interesting that if you need a goal late on you stick a cross in for a big man to get on the end of.

It fucking works doesn't it you old cunt !!
Pale mate we can see it, so can the majority of fans, let the old cunt dig his own grave. And if rose is better than cressy I'll eat my own arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Heathrow1

Re : England v Russia

Post by Heathrow1 »

yeah kicked off in the stadium Russians charging the English fans terrible segregation but no doubt the English media will blame our lot

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

Thought we played generally ok and overall were unlucky not to win the game. A better first half and we looked in control for most of the match. We just couldn't find the net.

Unlikely to see any of the 5 Spuds dropped for the Wales game.
Pretty bubbles in the air.

gazhammer

Post by gazhammer »

Bottled it in front of goal and panic at the back against a side that offered little/no creative force at all.

Some poor performances when/where it mattered and Kane was awful and should have been subbed early doors.

Hodgson must have expected a lot more from Russia but tactically first half it worked. They made changes and made it difficult second half.

With hindsight we should have gone 4-4-2 and would probably have had the game won by half time.

Those saying Cressa over Rose are talking complete bollocks, Rose can defend and is great going forward, Cressa can only do the latter.

I expect England to bottle it against Wales and lose 0-1 and struggle to make it out of the group.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

gazhammer wrote:Bottled it in front of goal and panic at the back against a side that offered little/no creative force at all.

Some poor performances when/where it mattered and Kane was awful and should have been subbed early doors.

Hodgson must have expected a lot more from Russia but tactically first half it worked. They made changes and made it difficult second half.

With hindsight we should have gone 4-4-2 and would probably have had the game won by half time.

Those saying Cressa over Rose are talking complete bollocks, Rose can defend and is great going forward, Cressa can only do the latter.

I expect England to bottle it against Wales and lose 0-1 and struggle to make it out of the group.

Should have taken Kane and Sterling off long before he did. Both were shyte. Kane was looking for the posts at WHL cause he couldnt find them here, and brought on Vardy and Sturridge in place of.

Its bloomin hard to know what to say, i swore i would never watch an England game again but i couldnt help myself. Next one im gonna ask me missus to lock the T.V cabinet and throw the key away incase i begin to falter again.

Sometimes i think we are too scared of losing that adventurous play goes out the window. We turned more defensive by bringing on Donkey Milner instead of going for it. We had them under pressure, leaving space. But all we did was concede territory in an effort to keep the lead.

I ll say it again....Bollox i have had enough.

And i am of the same opinion re Wales. We is gonna get hurt.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest