England v Russia

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

England v Russia

Post by Gonzo »

We'll soon know Woys team and more importantly his intentions on the tournament.

I'm watching this one so let's hope they football team can replicate the rugby heroics earlier today.

It will be a miracle if there is no trouble in the stands .

I'm not really into the international game but I must admit that I would seriously like to thump the Russians and send their fans out of this competition as early as possible.

Heathrow1

Re : England v Russia

Post by Heathrow1 »

gonzo I just saw that knobhead labour mp call England fans an embarrassment abroad and I grant you some are but some an hour ago just been attacked by a large Russian mob does he want them to just stand there and not defend themselves

Heathrow1

Post by Heathrow1 »

knobhead I refer to is andy burnham

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: England v Russia

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Heathrow1 wrote:knobhead I refer to is andy burnham
Yes he is indeed a knobhead.
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

COME ON RUSSIA

Gonzo

Re: Re : England v Russia

Post by Gonzo »

Heathrow1 wrote:gonzo I just saw that knobhead labour mp call England fans an embarrassment abroad and I grant you some are but some an hour ago just been attacked by a large Russian mob does he want them to just stand there and not defend themselves

I don't think the England fans are completely innocent as was seen from previous nights but Russian fans are now going around attacking isolated fans in an organised fashion. One poor fella who was on his own has had his scull crushed and may not make it.

There are serious questions need asking about their ability to host the next World Cup.

As for the MP . . . . . . . . come on mate, you know better than to listen to a politician talk about anything especially football.

Heathrow1

Post by Heathrow1 »

what I meant gonzo mate is burnham is happy to slash off England fans without knowing the full facts

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Politicians always talk about things without knowing the facts . . . . . have you heard the two opposing sides in the brexit vote? Seriously, best to ignore the politicians because they are the biggest self serving liars of the lot.

Anyway, we have got a hooligan thread so let's hope we can talk about football on this one. . . . . fingers crossed.

blackcountryhammer

Post by blackcountryhammer »

west ham social just posted the team on twitter if anyone wants to see

CambridgeIron71

Post by CambridgeIron71 »

redhammer wrote:COME ON RUSSIA
Jealousy is not an attractive trait mate... :D
Pretty bubbles in the air.