What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Post by Flairon »

Why are we surprised. The French fucked up the policing of the World Cup when they hosted that and they are, or so it would seem; royally fucking up the policing of the Euros and safety of innocent fans.

It is a fucking disgrace. Still UEFA & FIFA overlook England when it comes to hosting major tournaments.
Flairon

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

LeeWHU88 wrote:They loved it Heath, there was 2 lads I saw, blood pouring out his face, looked like he'd been slashed and another with a split head, old bill looked at them and ignored both. They needed medical attention, yet they all just stood around waiting for it to die down before helping out.

Awful scenes. Yet like you say, the media are making it out to be us and people are falling for it. No England hooligan can get out here so it's all normal fans taking the brunt of it and then getting labelled as animals.

If you was on a night out and someone ran and hit your mate with a chair, you're gonna protect your mate, doesn't make you an animal, you're just sticking up for your mate. Same thing happened yesterday.

Be careful Lee ffs mate.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I Think it's about time our media started printing the truth,not just creating eye catching headlines.
And our government to support and back,when appropriate .

Like I said in a previous post it wouldn't have mattered if our guys were angels,
The French and Russians were going to start.

TBH ,the average England fan wouldn't know what's hit them when faced with some of these guys.
They are not your common or garden football thug...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Can't wait to go to Russia for the World Cup in 2018. I've just taken up welding, so should, with a bit of luck, have my armoured car ready just in time for the big KICK OFF. Security will probably consist of a shady looking geezer with sun glasses turning a blind eye while 2000 ruskie robotic Dolph lungrens from the villages set about a five year old buying sweets from a pikey peg seller. And then we'll all be off to Qatar to melt,bask, in 300 degree temperatures, where you can't buy a watered down cup of piss water without being slung in jail for blasphemy and end up doing 50 years and have your arse turned in to a Hoover bag by sheckie the toothless one.
It all boils down to this. Fuck uefa, fuck Fifa,fuck Europe, fuck em all Twice. Vote OUT.
I feel better now.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

Gonzo wrote:
LeeWHU88 wrote:They loved it Heath, there was 2 lads I saw, blood pouring out his face, looked like he'd been slashed and another with a split head, old bill looked at them and ignored both. They needed medical attention, yet they all just stood around waiting for it to die down before helping out.

Awful scenes. Yet like you say, the media are making it out to be us and people are falling for it. No England hooligan can get out here so it's all normal fans taking the brunt of it and then getting labelled as animals.

If you was on a night out and someone ran and hit your mate with a chair, you're gonna protect your mate, doesn't make you an animal, you're just sticking up for your mate. Same thing happened yesterday.

Be careful Lee ffs mate.
I'm all good Gonz, just annoys me that we got our house in order with hooligans yet no other nation has, so when these tournaments come around, there's a few hundred proper hooligans going after normal fans out there. Fighting fire with fire is never normally a good idea but we should just lift our banning orders. I'd feel a hell of lot better on these trips if you knew you had some proper hard bastards on your side for a change.

Just sat in the hotel today, kept away from the hotspots but most people have gone now so can't imagine there being any trouble today, still, not chancing it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

You take care mate and watch your back, because as sure as fuck, no one else will.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

LeeWHU88 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Be careful Lee ffs mate.
I'm all good Gonz, just annoys me that we got our house in order with hooligans yet no other nation has, so when these tournaments come around, there's a few hundred proper hooligans going after normal fans out there. Fighting fire with fire is never normally a good idea but we should just lift our banning orders. I'd feel a hell of lot better on these trips if you knew you had some proper hard bastards on your side for a change.

Just sat in the hotel today, kept away from the hotspots but most people have gone now so can't imagine there being any trouble today, still, not chancing it.

Good for you mate, just enjoy yourself and return home safe and sound.

Unfortunately Russia and similar states are years behind in terms of ignorance and behavior.

As for the foreign police force, I'm afraid we pay the price for years of hooliganism and pissed up Brits abroad on holidays . . .. . . .. they just don't like us mate and one Englishman is the same as another in their eyes. I've seen it myself in Las Palmas when I had gone with my girlfriend to hire a Catamaran and go and see the Pilot Whales and Dolphins. We stopped off for lunch and, got caught up in something that was nothing to do with us and I ended up face down on the ground being stamped on and hit with batons by the old bill.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo wrote:
LeeWHU88 wrote:

Unfortunately Russia and similar states are years behind in terms of ignorance and behavior.

As for the foreign police force, I'm afraid we pay the price for years of hooliganism and pissed up Brits abroad on holidays . . .. . . .. they just don't like us mate and one Englishman is the same as another in their eyes. I've seen it myself in Las Palmas when I had gone with my girlfriend to hire a Catamaran and go and see the Pilot Whales and Dolphins. We stopped off for lunch and, got caught up in something that was nothing to do with us and I ended up face down on the ground being stamped on and hit with batons by the old bill.
That explains the nose then :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

TAC

Post by TAC »

Newmarket wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

That explains the nose then :lol:
:lol: Must have had a size 12 boot
Yesterday I was schizophrenic, today we are feeling fine.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

LeeWHU88 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Be careful Lee ffs mate.

Stay safe mate. I posted this post before all of that went on yesterday. Wish I was out there now personally.

Saw a video of some Russian ultras stabbing up someone earlier. Kicked the fuck out of him and he was knocked out sparko and the cunts then stab in the arse cheeks when he is on the floor. Not sure if he was English or not but some poor fucker just in the video is in a bad way