What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Post by whu »

totally wrong pale, agree

then again no matter how well behaved, I wouldn't be taking my family near thousands of beer swilling blokes

at best, noisy and at worst ..... we know the rest

not making excuses, I drink and can be loud but have never seen the need to act like some of the pricks do, I guess law of averages tell you there will be some idiots with so many there

what is shocking is the lack of prep from French old bill after seeing what happened previously
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Got back yesterday evening. They are an embarrasing gang of cunts. Police spotters should pick every one of them out, and parafd the cunts through the streets. Utter scum. The russians were just as bad. However, we spent 5hours after the game, drink with 5 russian supporters, who could not have been better company.
Covid in the Boardroom

whu

Post by whu »

jameskel wrote:Got back yesterday evening. They are an embarrasing gang of cunts. Police spotters should pick every one of them out, and parafd the cunts through the streets. Utter scum. The russians were just as bad. However, we spent 5hours after the game, drink with 5 russian supporters, who could not have been better company.
straight from the horses mouth, sounds shit

am I right in saying a high percentage of northerners james or a smattering of idiots from all round England?
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Loads from the Midlands. Also recognized a gang of about 15 from Millwall. The real shocker for me tho, is that the trouble outside the ground, involved middle aged men.

It's a shame, enjoyed all 92 mins of the game, then went tits up. Dont agree with it, but it's time to ban drinking at these places, in the couple of days leading up to a game
Covid in the Boardroom

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Thames wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:
Utter bollocks mate....watch the videos and listen to the chanting about ISIS. Our 'fans' are acting like cunts again.

These Wankers would find a reason to throw bottles at the police whatever city they are in....why should they need to alter the fucking draw just because a load of lowlifes can't behave !

Cant anyone say anything bad against ISIS now?....poor little lambs! I talk utter bollocks do I? Scratch a little beneath the media shit and use your head mate. Maybe take a closer look at the real violence makers, Russians and French.

Dont do what most do and believe the cunts at the media that find it their jobsworth to bring our country down and literally despise anything England does, let alone hanging a fucking England flag from your house! Sacrilege!!
Oh FFS .... stop being so precious.

Its pretty obvious that chanting about Muslims and Pork on the BBQ in a city that is 60% Muslim is likely to stoke up trouble.....what the fuck has it got to do with sport ?

Look...no doubt the locals, the Russians etc are also to blame for a lot of the trouble (esp in the stadium) but there are also a load of wankers out there that still think chanting IRA and ISIS songs at a sporting contest is a good idea and they are cocks.

And instead of jumping on the 'we're victims' and the media is lying, are you saying that the tapes of the Englad fans chucking bottles was photoshopped because they did a bloody good job of it.

No, you should be able to sing what you want but imagine if a group of Irish fans started singing about the army and about the IRA.....woudl you be so fucking precious about it then ?

Thames

Post by Thames »

hammerman69 wrote:
Thames wrote:

Cant anyone say anything bad against ISIS now?....poor little lambs! I talk utter bollocks do I? Scratch a little beneath the media shit and use your head mate. Maybe take a closer look at the real violence makers, Russians and French.

Dont do what most do and believe the cunts at the media that find it their jobsworth to bring our country down and literally despise anything England does, let alone hanging a fucking England flag from your house! Sacrilege!!

Its pretty obvious that chanting about Muslims and Pork on the BBQ in a city that is 60% Muslim is likely to stoke up trouble.....what the fuck has it got to do with sport ?

Look...no doubt the locals, the Russians etc are also to blame for a lot of the trouble (esp in the stadium) but there are also a load of wankers out there that still think chanting IRA and ISIS songs at a sporting contest is a good idea and they are cocks.

And instead of jumping on the 'we're victims' and the media is lying, are you saying that the tapes of the Englad fans chucking bottles was photoshopped because they did a bloody good job of it.

No, you should be able to sing what you want but imagine if a group of Irish fans started singing about the army and about the IRA.....woudl you be so fucking precious about it then ?

They can chant what they fucking like for all I care, Celtic and Rangers do, and you call me precious ffs!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Thames wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:

They can chant what they fucking like for all I care, Celtic and Rangers do, and you call me precious ffs!
Oh I see.....so that makes it ok then despite all the crowd trouble that has occurred at these fixtures.

I think it is just plain stupid. Whatever you and I think about whether singing offensive songs should be allowed, they know that it will start trouble....its why they do it....so then dont come how crowing that the big bad media are blaming them......poor dears ! Cunts the lot of them

And dont play the victimised Englishman....no one has said you cannot hang an England flag in your window but there is a difference between hanging your own national flag out (which no one seems to have a problem with over there) and singing offensive songs.

Thames

Post by Thames »

hammerman69 wrote:
Thames wrote:
Oh I see.....so that makes it ok then despite all the crowd trouble that has occurred at these fixtures.

I think it is just plain stupid. Whatever you and I think about whether singing offensive songs should be allowed, they know that it will start trouble....its why they do it....so then dont come how crowing that the big bad media are blaming them......poor dears ! Cunts the lot of them

And dont play the victimised Englishman....no one has said you cannot hang an England flag in your window but there is a difference between hanging your own national flag out (which no one seems to have a problem with over there) and singing offensive songs.

Ok fair enough mate. There is obviously no doubt that the vast majority of English fans are normal and very well behaved. The small minority as always ruin things and the decent fans get tarnished with the same old shit brush by, the British media. Social media is the best source of facts these days IMO.

"no one has said you cannot hang an England flag in your window" - plenty of fucking PC luvvies have!

"And dont play the victimised Englishman" - what? All the home countries support whoever we play, they love it when we lose. It's sport, it's banter, so good for them. IMO the British Press also love it when we fail. Not so good for them!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Very true but I'm talking just about this incident here in France, PC luvvies and flags back in the UK are another story.....I haven't seen any issues with England fans and their flags out in France and yes, I am not tarnishing all England fans. I went to Euro 92, 96 and 2000 and there were some cracking fans there but I also remember a group of Southend fans hell bent in causing trouble at Euro 92 and I ended up going drinking with a load of Scots in Copenhagen instead.

At the end of the day, stick to sport and then I'd have sympathy but sing offensive songs about Muslims in Marseilles and expect a beating. That is also not defending the actions of the Russians and the locals. Europe is on a knife edge at the moment.....is a sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

Fuck knows what would happen if we end up playing Ireland somewhere in France....luckily Roy will defuse the situation by getting us knocked out :D

And the tournament will probably be cancelled once the Germans play the Poles !

H4L

Post by H4L »

If UEFA are true to their word we will be thrown out anyway. This lot won't stop kicking off. I know a couple of people out there. They don't really support a team and probably deep down don't know why they are there. They will come home with stories of how hard they are because they stood in gang of 40 blokes shouting loudly, smashed up patio furniture and expect others to be impressed. It's all to predictable and will never change.