England

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

England

Post by grandad »

Now is well known I could not give a flying fcuk about international football but

talking to a bloke in work today Orient fan so you can imagine mad England fan and I said surly Woy will start with ugly Harry with Alli behind him and leave pig face Rooney out

Orient said no way Wayne has to start he is world class and must start every game if fit

Now am I missing something or is the mong from Leyton right
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

wokinghama

Re: England

Post by wokinghama »

Can see us losing out to the Welsh.

It we were to, would solely blame mad Maggie
Chim Chimeney

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

I think I'd be tempted to play Rooney if only for the experience he brings.
I would have him in midfield though, not as a striker.
I'm actually looking forward to the euros now. Any footie is better than no footie.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Firstly Wayne Rooney is not world class and wouldn't get in a world eleven, probably not even make the subs bench. On his day he's probably the best we have but certainly not world class.
Secondly Supporting borient proves he knows fuck all about football, is used to watching shite. and is therefore a cunt.
Thirdly. Where's Barry gone and don't the OS look lovely.
That is all.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote:Now is well known I could not give a flying fcuk about international football but

talking to a bloke in work today Orient fan so you can imagine mad England fan and I said surly Woy will start with ugly Harry with Alli behind him and leave pig face Rooney out

Orient said no way Wayne has to start he is world class and must start every game if fit

Now am I missing something or is the mong from Leyton right
Way I see it , if Rooney plays its one less Yid in the team .
Woy out !
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

We have a side of average to moderately good footballers. Most of the other sides, even the weaker ones have a TEAM. Our bunch of egotistical individualists will get murdered against anyone who's prepared to graft hard to negate the so called gulf in quality. I can honestly see us losing all 3 games.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

blackcountryhammer

Re : England

Post by blackcountryhammer »

spooney left on the bench for me but woy will play him cuz he's the same as all the previous managers scared to think outside the box

palerider

Post by palerider »

Woy's expected to leave Steptoe on the bench and play Shrek just behind Brucie with a midfield of Alli, Dier, Lallana and Sterling.

Tomorrow is however, the main day of the annual Collett Park festival kicking off at 11 which includes a beer tent so by tomorrow night I are mostly be asleep.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

I know a lot of you won't agree,but have some sympathy for the much maligned,
England manager Mike Basset, and think we should just play a simple good old fashioned
4- 4 FUCKIN 2, formation .............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

mkhammer wrote:I know a lot of you won't agree,but have some sympathy for the much maligned,
England manager Mike Basset, and think we should just play a simple good old fashioned
4- 4 FUCKIN 2, formation .............
Thanks MK!! I watched a video of this a lifetime ago, and I've been trying to find it for a fair few years now.

The only bits I remember were "we're sticking with the fucking 4-4-2", and the team bus getting lost after their win in the FA Cup (Norwich rings a bell, but I could be wrong?).

I laughed through the whole thing, but I hope it isn't like so many other shows that you watch twenty years later, and it just isn't as funny a generation later.