Jonathon Calleri

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Jonathon Calleri

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote: Depends on which lazy journo's version you read . I have read reports , may even have been Hughie boy ? That the 3rd party ownership thing is a load of crap .

He's actually on loan to Sao Paolo from some obscure Uraguayan club at the moment.

Or the other way round depending where you read it .
I think Kia Joorbachian IS his agent though .

I've seen a couple of games live in some South American knockout tournament .
When I say live , I have a mate living in Rio monitoring him for me , he records games for me and I watch em with him on the laptop occasionally .
Nearest thing I can compare him at the moment with is Rashford only more impressive.mind you the Brazilian league has some awful defences.
I'm sure our man the Goat will confirm.
Joorabchian's his agent you say ?

Leave well alone then. As soon as he kicks a ball the 'gang of four' would get the band back together, Sean Bean and a bunch of fuckwit retards would descend on parliament and Lord Justice Griffiths would be rescued from the Alzheimers clinic to rule against us.
Fucking brilliant :) I am genuinely amused lol
Bring back Jonathon !

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

punkrockhammer wrote:I liked Zarate

Absolute nightmare sometimes when he didn't get his head up or play the pass, but he was like a Payet-lite, kind of always expected something to happen when he had the ball

Frustrating but sometimes he did something brilliant

Didn't help that he was mostly out of position, a bit like Valencia, but give me Zarate over Valencia any day

Strange that even when he moved to Fiorentina looking to play football, Zarate often found himself benched
Missed a fucking sitter at Man Utd in the league which would have won us the game, never fucking passed the ball but did have some skill....he always thought he was better than he was. I guess the Italians have sussed him out....more like a Morrison Lite than a Payet Lite !

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

hammerman69 wrote:
punkrockhammer wrote:I liked Zarate

Absolute nightmare sometimes when he didn't get his head up or play the pass, but he was like a Payet-lite, kind of always expected something to happen when he had the ball

Frustrating but sometimes he did something brilliant

Didn't help that he was mostly out of position, a bit like Valencia, but give me Zarate over Valencia any day

Strange that even when he moved to Fiorentina looking to play football, Zarate often found himself benched
Missed a fucking sitter at Man Utd in the league which would have won us the game, never fucking passed the ball but did have some skill....he always thought he was better than he was. I guess the Italians have sussed him out....more like a Morrison Lite than a Payet Lite !
Yes he did, but players like Henry have missed penalties, which a professional player should be fined for missing

It doesn't make them shit

I would still swap Zarate for Valencia

Fuck, I'd swap Valencia for Jimenez tbh

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

punkrockhammer wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:
Yes he did, but players like Henry have missed penalties, which a professional player should be fined for missing

Didnt say he was shit.....just not as good as he thought he was

blackcountryhammer

Re : Jonathon Calleri

Post by blackcountryhammer »

appears he's back on the market is old zarate

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

punkrockhammer wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=129977

West Ham, QPR and now Fiorentina......we cant all be wrong !