Antonio Love in - I don't get it.

Chat about anything football related here!
Mark Poore

Re: Antonio Love in - I don't get it.

Post by Mark Poore »

yeah take all sorts i guess lol. I cant help wondering how many goals he might have got us if he had not been stuck at RB for so long :(

Post by 1234 »

Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:
Cards on the table..I have never been a fan.

He lacks the guile to be a top class winger and is a one trick pony who, when now the other managers have seen what that trick is, will struggle next season.

I know, you thought he was a championship level player. Surely you don't still think that even if you don't rate him as one of our best?
Still don't rate him.

Remember Mike Small. We should have signed John Byrne but got Mike Small..and he was great for a few months. Then defences worked him out and he looked like the donkey he had always been.
I am not saying Antonio is a donkey but he is not the quality we require.

Sofa

Post by Sofa »

Let it go ginge
If it's the Mike small incident that's caused this unfortunate character flaw it's time to just forgive the club and move on.
But we are all here for ya mate so don't worry.

Post by 1234 »

Sofa wrote:Let it go ginge
If it's the Mike small incident that's caused this unfortunate character flaw it's time to just forgive the club and move on.
But we are all here for ya mate so don't worry.
Very, very strange individual.
Every poster can see you are dying for an argument rather than replying to the post.
Time for you to move on I would suggest.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

I see we are getting all the cunts on this board again. Sorry admin, but it is making it painful to come on here. I thought half term was over?

Post by 1234 »

Castiron wrote:I see we are getting all the cunts on this board again. Sorry admin, but it is making it painful to come on here. I thought half term was over?
Oh , do f*ck off.
The old dying swan 'I can't take it no more, please ban him'. You big girls blouse. Get a grip and go post a photograph of oneself on your insta account.
If you can't take it go log in to mumsnet.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Every season you say someone will get found out and yet they don't. Cresswell last time wasn't it? Good call!! lmfao!

He's only developed in to one of the best English left backs in the league and can count himself unlucky Woy's in charge or he would have had an England cap or two to his name! Wtg Mystic fucking Meg..Nailed that one didn't ya?

Stick to what you know fella and worry about your beloved spuds Eric Dier being 'found out' as the piss poor donkey he really is.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

1234 wrote:
Castiron wrote:I see we are getting all the cunts on this board again. Sorry admin, but it is making it painful to come on here. I thought half term was over?
Oh , do f*ck off.
The old dying swan 'I can't take it no more, please ban him'. You big girls blouse. Get a grip and go post a photograph of oneself on your insta account.
If you can't take it go log in to mumsnet.
Oh the fucking irony. You are as predictable as an Alardyce set up. You are a grade A cunt of the highest order, boring on every level and I suggest it is you that needs mumsnet because they might be able to help your mum with your breastfeeding problems.

Post by 1234 »

BillyDWhizz wrote:Every season you say someone will get found out and yet they don't. Cresswell last time wasn't it? Good call!! lmfao!

He's only developed in to one of the best English left backs in the league and can count himself unlucky Woy's in charge or he would have had an England cap or two to his name! Wtg Mystic fucking Meg..Nailed that one didn't ya?

Stick to what you know fella and worry about your beloved spuds Eric Dier being 'found out' as the piss poor donkey he really is.
Hold on, First I will say I am a fan of Cresswell..but he was /is found out defensively. Very good ggoing forward, like I said, but will be found out defensively. Correct.

Talk about the predictions I get correct please.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

1234 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:Every season you say someone will get found out and yet they don't. Cresswell last time wasn't it? Good call!! lmfao!

Hold on, First I will say I am a fan of Cresswell..but he was /is found out defensively. Very good ggoing forward, like I said, but will be found out defensively. Correct.

Talk about the predictions I get correct please.
You mean like Reid at left back? That was a doozie.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?