All aboard

Chat about anything football related here!
teddybard

All aboard

Post by teddybard »

Mark Field MP for Westminster & City of london has reputedly joined in the Chelsea debate
he (Originally ) Called allegedly for a closure of the OS and games to be played behind closed doors
I'm not sure what century he lives in but he already knows it seems that any problems after or during the
Chelsea game were entirely the fault of WHU, so hard on the heels of various Cundits he has decided that
only he can be right, with all the arrogance of an MP.(Multiple Personality?) What! would he try and play any card
simply for his own benefit.
Of course he would.
Couple of questions for this Gentleman? and I use the word loosely , 1. how well has he researched the subject
or do Lawyers not do that any more? 2. Has he had any dialogue with the Stadium, or the Police?
And Surprise he was born in Edmonton I Believe.
Last edited by teddybard on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

Taranis

Re: All aboard

Post by Taranis »

I just read that 'article' on the bbc. As you say 'All Aboard', trying to get cheap publicity.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Paul Haywood,who is a sports writer for the telegraph,wrote a terrible piece,ripping us to shreds,
again saying our ground should be shut to fans.
Another little shit,it appears they're coming out of the woodwork all over the place.

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

To be fair if you read the statement it isn't too condemning, and the threat should force our board to act properly and install proper security (should) but my problem is the obvious PR angle and failure to mention opposition fans.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Hildreth_1101 wrote:To be fair if you read the statement it isn't too condemning, and the threat should force our board to act properly and install proper security (should) but my problem is the obvious PR angle and failure to mention opposition fans.
Yeh, it takes two to tango but apparently West Ham fans like shadow dancing.

I haven't seen the ground, but surely segregation could be done by installing fences with a small aisle between. Imo the fact that it doesn't seem to have been done just shows a lack of forward planning.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken I say this from the pics I have seen of stewards acting as the barricade.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

It is hardly surprising and there does appear to be a small minority of fans acting like complete fucking idiots.

Having said that, I note that there is talk of up to 200 fans receiving bans ranging from season long to life time bans, but thus far, only 3 fans have been charged by the police.

For those that are guilt of affray (or worse), I have absolutely no sympathy if they are banned.

However you justify your actions, you are hurting the club I love, so fuck you.
Flairon

whu

Post by whu »

As usual some people with a bit of a scowl on their face will take the hit.

It is simply time for the Board to step up.

The hand is being overplayed massively by the media BUT it's all any fucker is talking about. I am getting people with no interest in football asking what's going on. So however we as supporters view it is almost irrelevant. We are under the microscope, everything will be scrutinised massively from here on in. They'll have undercover reporters up there groaning about anything from a right hander to a swear word to quality of popcorn.

We have business people at the helm and 'the brand' is taking a massive hit. In circumstances like this you play safe, take the financial hit and put things on an even keel lively.

I'm in distribution. I upset one of my major customers and I ensure they are kept sweet thereafter for minimum short-term, for obvious reasons. Same here. You have a 'brand' that works on all fronts when it's done right. So sort it out. Us moaning about the media, whilst I do agree, is now not up for consideration. It's only the minority (us) that believe the situation is being hyped. Social media is king.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Unusually good post WHU :D

The silence from the Dave's, considering their love for gobbing off in the press, is a worry. The trouble, cannot be allowed to continue, something has to be done, apart form the continuous flogging of tickets
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

whu wrote:
The hand is being overplayed massively by the media BUT it's all any fucker is talking about. I am getting people with no interest in football asking what's going on. So however we as supporters view it is almost irrelevant. We are under the microscope, everything will be scrutinised massively from here on in. They'll have undercover reporters up there groaning about anything from a right hander to a swear word to quality of popcorn.
The media will want to keep this bubbling. Remember a few years ago during a World Cup (1998 I think but could be wrong). One of our red tops, you'd probably make the same guess as me, paid some bloke to ride up and down past a group of beered up England supporters waving an Argentinian flag.

Allegedly the headlines about everything kicking off had been written but they's started to panic because nothing had actually happened. Quite a big story at the time but the press, being the press, quickly swept that one under the carpet.

Guarantee one thing though. There will be more live cam shots on You Tube next home game than ever before.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

teddybard wrote:Frank Fields MP for Westminster & City of london has reputedly joined in the Chelsea debate
he (Originally ) Called allegedly for a closure of the OS and games to be played behind closed doors
I'm not sure what century he lives in but he already knows it seems that any problems after or during the
Chelsea game were entirely the fault of WHU, so hard on the heels of various Cundits he has decided that
only he can be right, with all the arrogance of an MP.(Multiple Personality?) What! would he try and play any card
simply for his own benefit.
Of course he would.
Couple of questions for this Gentleman? and I use the word loosely , 1. how well has he researched the subject
or do Lawyers not do that any more? 2. Has he had any dialogue with the Stadium, or the Police?
And Surprise he was born in Edmonton I Believe.
Guys just a minor correction, its Mark Field the MP who has made these comments above, not Frank Fields, the MP for Birkenhead, who is chasing Philip Greed for the BHS pensions fiasco. Agree that this MP is looking for silly headlines :x