Best seats at the London Stadium!!

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Best seats at the London Stadium!!

Post by ToneLoc »

I love my view from my seat.
I wasn't naive to convince myself that I would be on top of the players and have the sort of intimate view like U.P.

Instead I have a great panoramic view where it's possible to see the whole game unfold in a single eye shot which I really like.
Atmosphere's not at all bad either and I don't have to queue until the start of the second half to get a beer.

I'm certainly a happy chappy.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Bonzoboy

Post by Bonzoboy »

Lyalls Cockney Kings wrote:As one who has not been how bad is the distance?
This falls into the 'How long is a piece of string' bracket. I, myself, am right at the back of the Trevor Brooking (Row 66) - the highest current row in use at present. I'm quite alright with the view, as I feel I'm in a prime position to see the game. Others, however, may feel disgruntled.

Banned5

Post by Banned5 »

Two groups

True football supporters who experienced UP in 80s will hate the subuteo, miles away view.

Sky type fans will smile, enjoy the day out and think.everything is great.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Banned5 wrote:

Two groups

True football supporters who experienced UP in 80s will hate the subuteo, miles away view.

You don't half post some bollocks.
You state the views are poor in 75% of stadium, yet in another thread you say you have only been twice! Don't add up does it, so you can only be assuming again and getting it wrong.

The 80's are gone, no one will experience the atmospheres that was generated back then in any stadium.
For your info I've sat in upper and lower at new stadium, and much prefer the upper tiers you get a whole better view and grasp of the game.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

whu

Post by whu »

Banned5 wrote:

Two groups

Paying £15 a game instead of £46 or £62 cheapest seats last season isn't worth a mention?

It means proper working class can afford to start attending again. And bring the kids if they want to.

It is a far better view than back rows Wembley and Old Trafford.

Just minor additions to the clear fishing points made. Very boring this poorly baited fishing, brings a site down.

The west side and chicken run going mental were three decades ago chief.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Banned5

Post by Banned5 »

whu wrote:
Banned5 wrote:

Two groups

Paying £15 a game instead of £46 or £62 cheapest seats last season isn't worth a mention?

This is only temporary. If they ever find a way to fill the stadium cheap tickets will be a thing of the past.

It means proper working class can afford to start attending again. So, you have seen an increase in working class supporters at the OS? I saw a massive, massive increase in the gentrified watcher. And bring the kids if they want to.

It is a far better view than back rows Wembley and Old Trafford. A lot further back than those 2 stadiums so how you come to the conclusion it's a better view is beyond me.

Just minor additions to the clear fishing points made. Very boring this poorly baited fishing, brings a site down. Please explain. How is having a certain opinion bait? I have not waivered from the same opinion which says to me that it is anything but bait.

whu

Post by whu »

Banned5 wrote:
whu wrote:

This is only temporary. If they ever find a way to fill the stadium cheap tickets will be a thing of the past.

It means proper working class can afford to start attending again. So, you have seen an increase in working class supporters at the OS? I saw a massive, massive increase in the gentrified watcher. And bring the kids if they want to.

It is a far better view than back rows Wembley and Old Trafford. A lot further back than those 2 stadiums so how you come to the conclusion it's a better view is beyond me.

Just minor additions to the clear fishing points made. Very boring this poorly baited fishing, brings a site down. Please explain. How is having a certain opinion bait? I have not waivered from the same opinion which says to me that it is anything but bait.

it's very boring this

i sat back row OT when tevez kept us up, i am now back row stratford, so it becomes very easy for me to compare as i have eyes ffs

you probably stated cheaper tickets were bollocks when touted for the new stadium is my guess and again, wrong

i know a couple of people who used to attend, got priced out, now there again, so again, wrong

gentrified, with minor grief somewhere at every game? you sure you actually attend?

no comment on your decades out of touch comment or the fact that working class can now afford to take children i see, figures

Banned5

Post by Banned5 »

whu wrote:
Banned5 wrote:
it's very boring this Glad you posted this reply as it shows what you are about.

i sat back row OT when tevez kept us up, i am now back row stratford, so it becomes very easy for me to compare as i have eyes ffs Own eyes?// OS back row is a long way further back than ANY other PL stadium so please explain how the view is better when further away.

you probably stated cheaper tickets were bollocks when touted for the new stadium is my guess and again, wrong Never said anything of the sort. Another made up fact from you.

i know a couple of people who used to attend, got priced out, now there again, so again, wrong You do realise that most tickets are more expensive than comparable views at UP? Hence the heavy sell on 1966 etc

gentrified, with minor grief somewhere at every game? you sure you actually attend? This is the funniest statement ever. You are the ONLY supporter who does not think the support is getting gentrified. lolollollollol

no comment on your decades out of touch comment or the fact that working class can now afford to take children i see, figures NO idea what you are talking about.
Your continual support of everything West Ham boards do now is verging on the embarrassing.

p.s registered your narcy little comment about bringing the site down. Can't beat them or let go tell the teacher.

whu

Post by whu »

very very bored now, thanks for quick response

bye

Banned5

Post by Banned5 »

whu wrote:very very bored now, thanks for quick response

bye
Hard to debate facts.