Junior Stanislas

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Junior Stanislas

Post by Brookbonds73 »

stupo63 wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:Stanislas just about right for Bournemouth.
Morrison I'd take back tomorrow after giving him a slap.
Samuelson I'll personally go and bring him back myself and give Slav a slap!
Samuelson is still on our books isn't he ?
He is mate, my point was that he is keeping Blackburn's bench warm and not getting the valuable game time required. Personally I think that's a lot of bollocks, because this kid's miles better than Feghouli and Tore's not fit to lace his boots.
As an aside, and if we do manage to keep him, one day he'll make Dimi look ordinary, mark my words.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Must admit I always thought the kid did a decent job for us. Weighed in with his fair share of goals from midfield. Was never going to be an Allardyce player though. Not surprised he's back playing in the PL. Bournemouth is about his level imo. A good fit for each other.

would you feel the same about Ravel Morrison' ;)
Don't think you can make the comparison mate. Morrison had much more natural talent than Stanislas. Stanislas was allowed to leave for footballing reasons. Personally I think it was not a particularly good decision as I felt he could have done a job for us particularly in the Championship. And we could have saved ourselves Kevin Nolan's salary had we kept him as he could have performed that role imo.

Morrison was shown the door for non football reasons and has been shown the door by other clubs for the same reason.

Nuff said?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Olas1 wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:Stanislas just about right for Bournemouth.
Morrison I'd take back tomorrow after giving him a slap.
Samuelson I'll personally go and bring him back myself and give Slav a slap!
Samuelson is not getting game time in Blackburns team which is a travesty! Definitely one for the future, then again we have a player called Reece Oxford who didn't even get a game versus Accrington Stanley yet Man Utd and Man City are reportedly interested in signing!?!
I assumed the reason for selling Tomkins was for either Burke or Oxford to start pressing for a first team place?
I read an interview with Bilic who said he rated Tomkins but that he pretty much wanted assurances of regular first team selection which, of course, he couldn't give.

Ironical because if he had stayed he probably would have had a regular spot this season but I guess hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Pleased for the lad. Hope his good form continues, save for when he plays against us.
Flairon