West Ham vs Liverpool Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Liverpool Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Will West Ham suffered another heavy defeat that is becoming very common as Moyes is running out of idea and out of his depth. Liverpool may lost to Everton but they have 3 times more stronger in strength in depth. Hope to have Areola and Bowen back to give us anything from this game. Zouma is absolutely poor so far and Ogbonna is done. Aguerd may be back but not sure if he will be ready for this match so likely to see Zouma again as we don't have any choice unless couple of youth kids a try and they have to be more better than the current crop.

Squad:

Areola
Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez
Soucek

Bowen
Kudus
Paqueta

Antonio

We had 5 days of preparing and will the players give a reaction to do better? Will Paqueta do better?

Results probable:

West Ham win: 2%
Draw: 8%
Liverpool win 90%

I can't see us getting anything from here and hopefully this summer with a new manager and players, we will be more fresher.

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

deanox

Re: West Ham vs Liverpool Official Match Thread

Post by deanox »

Thanks Ibby, Liverpool are in a bad place, so who better to get on track with....
I think we will see if our players are all behind Moyes by their performance.
If we are up for it I think at least a draw, If as I believe they don't want Moyes back we will ship 3 or 4 goals.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

1-3

palerider

Post by palerider »

0-4

That's what I do.

I win.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

This match is more like Defence vs Prosecution and you know who will win
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Got to the stage where I couldn't really care less. There is an opportunity, just as there was in the last 2 games, to have a look at some of the emerging talent. However, as was the case in the last 2 games I suspect the usual suspects will be trotted out. Quite what the point of that is I can't understand and all I'm waiting for now is the end of the season and the wait to see who is going to be chosen to replace Moyes.

I suspect it will be one from Cooper, Potter or Bruce which would finish me with West Ham until the dwarf leaves or drops dead. It would show a complete lack of imagination and ambition and wouldn't be a massive upgrade on Moyes anyway.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

Good morning ,

As always we have a punchers chance of scoring but thats as far as I`m prepared to go, I think Klopp will demand a performance and get one.
Worst thing we can do is score early and sit back.
Another good hiding would be the final nail in the coffin, I`m guessing they get 4+.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

garnett wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 am I`m guessing they get 4+.
… and what about the second half…?

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am Got to the stage where I couldn't really care less. There is an opportunity, just as there was in the last 2 games, to have a look at some of the emerging talent. However, as was the case in the last 2 games I suspect the usual suspects will be trotted out. Quite what the point of that is I can't understand and all I'm waiting for now is the end of the season and the wait to see who is going to be chosen to replace Moyes.

I suspect it will be one from Cooper, Potter or Bruce which would finish me with West Ham until the dwarf leaves or drops dead. It would show a complete lack of imagination and ambition and wouldn't be a massive upgrade on Moyes anyway.
Funny you say that. And sad too because I've spoken to a few people who say the same thing. Whatever we think of Moyes he has pushed up the profile and weve gotta build on that. Bring in a nobody and back we go to being a nothing club. I see the crowds dropping unless we show ambition. Agree what you say about the kids as well mate.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

I'm with most others on this one.
I think we're gonna get torn apart.
WHU 1 Liverpool 4.
Once again defensive Dave's tactics in shreds. :(