Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:01 pm Anyone who wants to see a down to earth, realistic podcast about the bollocks that's been put out there in the last couple of days try the "West Ham Network" offering by some bloke called Anton. I'm guessing he's the only one of the click bait brigade who've actually met the dwarf which is probably why he's not taken in by all the knicker creaming bull.
Nobody , and I mean NOBODY believes it .

But as we keep telling the “careful what you wish for” cunts why can we not dream ?
It’s so much more fun than watching the football .
Trust me there are hundreds, maybe thousands, who do believe everything the media, social or mainstream, feed them. FFS that's how we got the fuck up that is Brexit. If they weren't there----well half the blogosphere would vanish into a giant black hole bigger than Diane Abbot's arse.

Nothing wrong with dreaming. As long as course one prepares oneself for those dreams to fade and die. As for the careful what you wish for brigade, don't know if you heard it on Talk Sport a few weeks back now, Nick from West Ham TV expressed his , and the views of many thousands I suspect, very eloquently and politely. The best unofficial "spokesperson" for West Ham I've ever heard on the phone in progs. By an absolute fucking mile.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

It's gonna be Steve fucking Cooper isn't it? :twisted:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Bondsobob wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm It's gonna be Steve fucking Cooper isn't it? :twisted:
I was just about to post we'd be better off sticking with Moyes.

I'm about to cut my typing finger off.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

normannomates wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:13 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:23 pm Maureen seems to be the favourite with the kumbsters
A LARGE PORTION of the KNOW-IT-ALLS on that embarrassing forum are utter cunts..
Okay to say that Boss?.,

The 'TEACHER' ...FORTUNA BUBBLES
.a KNOW-IT-ALL weapon that spends 24/7 peacock-ing on there...fuck nose why..he's a MINGE who does fuck all teaching by the looks of things.
'
'LOOK FELLA ' OZZA....
another absolute NODDY
OZZA Is the classic KNOW- IT-ALL .
strikes me as a raving commie trade union steward type from back on the day seeing out his days at the bus garage for his undeserved fat pension ..
'ILL HAVE YOU BUTLER'

HERR DUFFLELCOAT
This KNOW-IT-ALL ' journo 'reminds me of DORFMANN from FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX (1965)

The BOSS....
raving leftie who runs a tight ship...I see his attempt at
going for it with 'EYES UP MOTHER BROWN ' pulled in the punters..

90% on there are the sort of cunts that would grass you up....the sort of cunts that leave a note on your windscreen

They think their shit don't stink...no wonder they love Moyes.

BURN EM
Had to laugh at that. Pretty accurate though.
:D

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Rather brilliantly gone from the new messiah to Steve cooper today in the press :D :D
Gonna be him or potter for sure I reckon..

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Off Topic
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 pm

But as we keep telling the “careful what you wish for” cunts why can we not dream ?
Trust me there are hundreds, maybe thousands, who do believe everything the media, social or mainstream, feed them. FFS that's how we got the fuck up that is Brexit. If they weren't there----well half the blogosphere would vanish into a giant black hole bigger than Diane Abbot's arse.

Nothing wrong with dreaming. As long as course one prepares oneself for those dreams to fade and die. As for the careful what you wish for brigade, don't know if you heard it on Talk Sport a few weeks back now, Nick from West Ham TV expressed his , and the views of many thousands I suspect, very eloquently and politely. The best unofficial "spokesperson" for West Ham I've ever heard on the phone in progs. By an absolute fucking mile.
To be fair I thought what great news....the second sentence read that he was boarding a plane to the UK to meet the owners..... that's the precise moment my dreams faded and died.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 pm
Off Topic
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 pm

To be fair I thought what great news....the second sentence read that he was boarding a plane to the UK to meet the owners..... that's the precise moment my dreams faded and died.
Perfectly summed up Andy. As you say, an ambitious approach. But unfortunately potential managers have to meet the dwarf at some point. CThe negative image he conveys was stressed in the clip I mentioned btw.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

After all the 'private jet' and meet &greet with the owners bizzo ,Moyes position is untenable now. Unless a big payday is involved then he should tell Sullivan and co to get fucked.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:04 am
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 pm Can West Ham appoint a FEMALE head coach in the name of Emma Hayes who is Chelsea Woman Football Club..

Will she be successful in the men football club like West Ham?
Probably be able to snatch a win
Ibby is obviously bonkers...I'll give him a pass.
clearly posted on a Quim

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:01 pm Anyone who wants to see a down to earth, realistic podcast about the bollocks that's been put out there in the last couple of days try the "West Ham Network" offering by some bloke called Anton. I'm guessing he's the only one of the click bait brigade who've actually met the dwarf which is probably why he's not taken in by all the knicker creaming bull.

Absolutely