Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Post by normannomates »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 pm After all the 'private jet' and meet &greet with the owners bizzo ,Moyes position is untenable now. Unless a big payday is involved then he should tell Sullivan and co to get fucked.
none of us know the real in ands outs of what goes on at our great club.
I often ponder on my thoughts regarding Moyes..I often feel dirty slagging him off as a person...but on the other hand he keeps on loading my magazine.

I'd like the think both the fans and himself can draw a line under it all by the Luton game... I certainly have ..

overall I thank the man for his tenure at our club and some VERY special days /nights.

Moyes should have been wise enough to see that Prague was the PERFECT time to part ways.

He didn't...and here we are

Im bored of it all tbh.

TIME TO MOVE ON

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Bondsobob wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm It's gonna be Steve fucking Cooper isn't it? :twisted:
COOPER is a very good coach...and he would fit the profile if we're going balls deep down the STEIDTEN COACH ROUTE
I GET IT..
but sub -consciously I don't believe our fanbase are ready or willing to see beyond what they know..
which for me..makes the Steidten appointment strange to say the least.

Whatever path the board take ...I have no faith in any of them
Last edited by normannomates on Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

normannomates wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:44 am
Bondsobob wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm It's gonna be Steve fucking Cooper isn't it? :twisted:
COOPER is a very good coach...and he would fit the profile if we're going balls deep down the STEIDTEN COACH ROUTE
I GET IT..
but sub -consciously I don't believe our fanbase are ready or willing to see beyond what they know..

HISTORY SUGGESTS WE WILL FUCK IT UP REGARDLESS..
The wheels are on the coach already and turning slowly. It isn't just the team that needs a complete overhaul so Steidten is fighting a losing battle whilst that moron sits in the chairmans seat. With him progression is like his growth, stunted.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Daviid Pleat is available if approached

Towie

Post by Towie »

normannomates wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:44 am
I GET IT..

Whatever path the board take ...I have no faith in any of them
Agree, Steve Cooper is a very good coach.
Forest Supporters loved him, and he plays good football.

Not sure how he would handle our preening prima-donnas though.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:55 pm Rather brilliantly gone from the new messiah to Steve cooper today in the press :D :D
Gonna be him or potter for sure I reckon..
That's the West Ham way. ;)

Both Cooper and Potter fit the dwarf's preferred (must be British) profile. Which is a bit worrying tbh. Both preferable to Steve Bruce but that is a very low bar indeed. I don't get the "they both play nice football" mantra either tbh. Potter had an array of good players at Chelsea and couldn't get them to gel and as for Cooper---. FFS have we all forgotten how boringly functional Forest were when he was in charge there ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Here's a name.

Eusebio di Francesco. Now who wouldn't want a manager with a name like that ?

Current boss of Frosinone in Serie A and before you say 'but they're 3rd from bottom', apparently he's played virtually all kids all season as it's his way of doing things. And his passion is free-flowing football.

Obviously more chance of George Graham getting the gig with the dwarf but this bloke's high on Steidten's list.

I saw this on Claret & Booze. And although a lot of their stuff is pure speculation, nobody does a rant like Nick. He makes Pancho Villa and his Caledonian sidekick look like amateurs and long may it continue.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:27 am Here's a name.

Eusebio di Francesco. Now who wouldn't want a manager with a name like that ?

Current boss of Frosinone in Serie A and before you say 'but they're 3rd from bottom', apparently he's played virtually all kids all season as it's his way of doing things. And his passion is free-flowing football.

Obviously more chance of George Graham getting the gig with the dwarf but this bloke's high on Steidten's list.

I saw this on Claret & Booze. And although a lot of their stuff is pure speculation, nobody does a rant like Nick. He makes Pancho Villa and his Caledonian sidekick look like amateurs and long may it continue.
Pancho Villa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

I may well be wrong but I think Steve Cooper would in essence be another Moyes type appointment. I really don't see him getting the fanbase excited and motivated.
As has already been mentioned his Forest side were pretty lacklustre.
But , after 60 years following West Ham WTF do I know?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:45 am
brookingslovechild wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:55 pm Rather brilliantly gone from the new messiah to Steve cooper today in the press :D :D
Gonna be him or potter for sure I reckon..
That's the West Ham way. ;)

Both Cooper and Potter fit the dwarf's preferred (must be British) profile. Which is a bit worrying tbh. Both preferable to Steve Bruce but that is a very low bar indeed. I don't get the "they both play nice football" mantra either tbh. Potter had an array of good players at Chelsea and couldn't get them to gel and as for Cooper---. FFS have we all forgotten how boringly functional Forest were when he was in charge there ?
Off course they don’t fill me with excitement but at least their style of play got their teams across the half way line. 😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.