David Moyes should be sacked

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: David Moyes should be sacked

Post by Towie »

Time to roll out Kevin Keen.

He our resident caretaker manager. 😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Well I think the dwarf would be the ideal choice. Strutting around in the tech area , resplendent in his KGB overcoat. What’s not to like.? :(
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Expect the protests to begin again now .

And I don’t mean Moyes out protests either.
Bring back Jonathon !

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:12 pm Expect the protests to begin again now .

What protests then?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:19 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:12 pm Expect the protests to begin again now .

What protests then?
The same kind of protests that suddenly stopped when Moyes managed us to 6th 7th , 3 seasons in Europe and a trophy win .
Against the regime that ensures we’ll never achieve more whilst it reigns :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

It says a lot that I'm not even angry.

The joy has been sucked right out of me by that arrogant sweaty cunt.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:16 pm It says a lot that I'm not even angry.

The joy has been sucked right out of me by that arrogant sweaty cunt.
But remember Alan . That Scottish Cunt is not totally complicit in all of this .
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I personally want him to stay until the end of the season now.......I want the cunt to suffer ....... :D
Games against Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea ......potential cricket scores, and Luton who are fighting for their lives....
The worst number of goals we´ve conceded in the last 10 years is 68 back in the 17/18 season......and 43 of those were under the management of Moyes. We have conceded to date 63 this season with more to follow. So the self acclaimed defensive tactical genius has lied to us and his bosses, and is now being found out.

£450 million quid spent to build not just a team but a real squad, over the last three and a half years......20 players bought, not including loans,of which half were defensive players. So forgive me for thinking that the amount we have spent on defense and the tactics employed we should be able to defend, yet only Luton,Sheffield and Burnley are the only three teams that have leaked more than us, a trifle embarrassing.

He has to stay, until the end of the season, we realistically have nothing else to play for. I want him to be embarrassed...I want him to be found out for what he is......I want to see him to suffer....... I want to see him loose the respect of the noshers who big him up for whatever......As most of us said over 3 years ago......we didn't want him in the first place......so fucking stay and suffer like we have had to over the last two and half seasons.

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:24 am I personally want him to stay until the end of the season now.......I want the cunt to suffer ....... :D
Games against Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea ......potential cricket scores, and Luton who are fighting for their lives....
The worst number of goals we´ve conceded in the last 10 years is 68 back in the 17/18 season......and 43 of those were under the management of Moyes. We have conceded to date 63 this season with more to follow. So the self acclaimed defensive tactical genius has lied to us and his bosses, and is now being found out.

£450 million quid spent to build not just a team but a real squad, over the last three and a half years......20 players bought, not including loans,of which half were defensive players. So forgive me for thinking that the amount we have spent on defense and the tactics employed we should be able to defend, yet only Luton,Sheffield and Burnley are the only three teams that have leaked more than us, a trifle embarrassing.

He has to stay, until the end of the season, we realistically have nothing else to play for. I want him to be embarrassed...I want him to be found out for what he is......I want to see him to suffer....... I want to see him loose the respect of the noshers who big him up for whatever......As most of us said over 3 years ago......we didn't want him in the first place......so fucking stay and suffer like we have had to over the last two and half seasons.
He should be ordered to do that little jig along the touchline at the Etihad in the final game as their 7th is stroked into the net.

At least we could then have a laugh over our season imploding as he's consigned to the managerial dung heap.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:24 am I personally want him to stay until the end of the season now.......I want the cunt to suffer ....... :D

I think you'll get your wish. But the problem for me is that I don't see him using the remaining dead games as a good opportunity to look at some of the youngsters as potential squad players for next season.. For that reason I wouldn't have a problem if Kevin Keen was put in temporary charge, although when he's done the job before he has bottled out of including any of his charhes. But maybe this time he might feel there are some who have a bit more to offer.

As for our goals conceded record Liverpool are up next so that target could well be achieved next week.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?