Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:45 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:23 am

Shame really, i liked Scarles the last time i saw him play, looked full of promise.
Last time ? It's the only bloody time isn't it? As you say he looked full of promise. I can still remember a couple of killer balls he put in during that game. But despite showing such promise what has he been allowed to do? Play any more first team minutes ? No. Go on loan to gain experience ? No. Fucking disgraceful imo.
True, last time i bought him up i think Newmarket had to give my memory a nudge.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's true I never hold back when there's an opportunity to slag off Moyes even if at times it's harsh. His refusal to use the few squad players he has properly, his apalling use of substitutes, his low-block boredom, I genuinely dislike the man. More so even than Fat Sam.

But not to give first team opportunities to the all-conquering youth team of last season proves what an arsehole he is. I saw Pep on the box last night ranting about player welfare after the TV companies dictated City had to play 66 hours after 120 minutes and penalties in midweek and he's right.

Moyes is complicit without doubt in the same. If more of the kids had been integrated throughout the season with incrementally more minutes as the campaign wore on we would'nt be faced with players now blowing out of their arses after an hour and injuries piling up on an already ridiculously thin squad.

And equally as damning, the rebuild that we have to now embark on wouldn't look as daunting and expensive as it will be. It's not as if the youth in question are crap. They proved they're not in fucking spades.

Just fuck off Moyes.

frogiron2

Post by frogiron2 »

palerider wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:50 am It's true I never hold back when there's an opportunity to slag off Moyes even if at times it's harsh. His refusal to use the few squad players he has properly, his apalling use of substitutes, his low-block boredom, I genuinely dislike the man. More so even than Fat Sam.

But not to give first team opportunities to the all-conquering youth team of last season proves what an arsehole he is. I saw Pep on the box last night ranting about player welfare after the TV companies dictated City had to play 66 hours after 120 minutes and penalties in midweek and he's right.

Moyes is complicit without doubt in the same. If more of the kids had been integrated throughout the season with incrementally more minutes as the campaign wore on we would'nt be faced with players now blowing out of their arses after an hour and injuries piling up on an already ridiculously thin squad.

And equally as damning, the rebuild that we have to now embark on wouldn't look as daunting and expensive as it will be. It's not as if the youth in question are crap. They proved they're not in fucking spades.

Just fuck off Moyes.

What he said goodpost:)

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:50 am It's true I never hold back when there's an opportunity to slag off Moyes even if at times it's harsh. His refusal to use the few squad players he has properly, his apalling use of substitutes, his low-block boredom, I genuinely dislike the man. More so even than Fat Sam.

Just fuck off Moyes.
This, also he’s just as responsible for Januarys fucking farce as the smarmy Kraut and Sullivan imo.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:20 am

Just fuck off Moyes.
This, also he’s just as responsible for Januarys fucking farce as the smarmy Kraut and Sullivan imo.
Feeling the love for the club today fellas lol :lol:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Bowen?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:45 pmBowen?
Fucked him up playing him Thursday when he wasn't 100% fit.........and that went well didn't it.....need the points now and will have to do it without him

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Well that’s a imaginative line up. Clearly looking to the future. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Average age of our lot is over 30...... :o