What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by Clayton »

WestHamFan682 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:10 am Desperately need a striker

Antonio has been great since returning from injury however we can't really on a 34 year old up top every week he needs rotation

COYI
Great ? , we have needed a striker to take this club forward for 2 seasons , one that can actually score more then 10 a season in the league , its unlikely we will see one under the disillusional Scot .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Fabianski has to be phased out eventually , probably should have been this season and a youngster given a chance .
Age is catching up with Coufal/Emerson so they can be retired to the bench or sold , so RB/LB needed more than likely , Cresswell out .
Definitely need to bring in some decent CB's , Zouma , Ogbonna really have to go . Hopefully Kehrer gets his move Monaco or better still send them the Greek .
Midfield , hopefully Man City take Paqueta , JWP is also sold . Phillips returns to Man City .
Antonio gone , Ings gone , Hopefully Benrahma gets to stay at Lyon .

RB/LB needed .
2 CB's
CM , LAM , backup RAM , backup DM
2 Strikers

Youth have to be given a chance to actually start matches , we have to start producing our own players .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Coufal, Johnson, Antonio, Cresswell and Ogbonna contracts run out in the summer and won’t be renewed.

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
DM (back up) unless we keep Downes
GK (back up)

I’d also go as far as to say we need 4 new CB’s coz what we have is shit, crocked or too old now.
COYI!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

JayK wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:49 am Coufal, Johnson, Antonio, Cresswell and Ogbonna contracts run out in the summer and won’t be renewed.

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
GK (back up)

I’d also go as far as to say we need 4 new CB’s coz what we have is shit, crocked or too old now.
Forgot all about Downes , As far as I know he has done really well out on loan and should definitely come back to us , so no need for a backup DM , Especially when you consider the positions that need filling in the starting 11 .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:57 am
JayK wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:49 am Coufal, Johnson, Antonio, Cresswell and Ogbonna contracts run out in the summer and won’t be renewed.

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
GK (back up)

Forgot all about Downes , As far as I know he has done really well out on loan and should definitely come back to us , so no need for a backup DM , Especially when you consider the positions that need filling in the starting 11 .
All dependent on who the manager is next season aint it. And maybe Downes is at his level. Great championship but average premiership player maybe
COYI!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

JayK wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:53 pm

All dependent on who the manager is next season aint it. And maybe Downes is at his level. Great championship but average premiership player maybe
If's , but's and maybe's , why can't it ever be straight forward .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:58 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:53 pm

If's , but's and maybe's , why can't it ever be straight forward .
That’s life Clay
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
GK (back up)

It will also be interesting to see how good Andy Irving is, coming back to us after a lot of success in Austria.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
GK (back up)

As I said to Oz earlier in the thread I’m betting Fabianski Ogbonna Antonio and Coufal will all be here next season and , if by some miracle , Moyes remains then Cresswell probably will be too.
This is some rebuild that has to be done in the summer , a rebuild way beyond what Sullivan will be prepared to finance .
I hope im wrong but I doubt it very much .

And to me it all adds up to the arrival of a Mourinho a Conte or a Benitez with a couple of marquee (to Sully) signings to sweeten up the supporters .
Transforming this squad into one capable of playing decent football is just a bridge too far imo
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:28 pm

Need:
2x RB’s
2x Strikers
LB
LW
GK (back up)

As I said to Oz earlier in the thread I’m betting Fabianski Ogbonna Antonio and Coufal will all be here next season and , if by some miracle , Moyes remains then Cresswell probably will be too.
This is some rebuild that has to be done in the summer , a rebuild way beyond what Sullivan will be prepared to finance .
I hope im wrong but I doubt it very much .

And to me it all adds up to the arrival of a Mourinho a Conte or a Benitez with a couple of marquee (to Sully) signings to sweeten up the supporters .
Transforming this squad into one capable of playing decent football is just a bridge too far imo
Miserable old cunt.

We're on the march with Arne's army.