What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
PhilipB

Re: What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by PhilipB »

Ibbs has got it right I reckon. Some like Cressie will walk because the ir contracts finished and some of the others will want out because they want game time. And in spite what our resident Einstein reckons it ain't easy to impress people if you're not on the friggin pitch to do it. Should stick to his pie charts and working out the prediction league for you guys. Leave the debate to the grown ups.

Who we get in depends on the next manager doesn't it? And the budget alongside the dreaded FFP and home produced rules. Big job ahead.

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:14 pm
The new bloke might want to keep Cornet.

He's hardly had a look in.
You might be right, but I haven’t seen a desire to earn a spot.

Good to have you back.
How the hell can any player show the desire if he's nolt selected. Of course you aint seen it because he's not had the chance for ages.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Cresswell, Zouma, Mavroanos, Ogbonna, Kehrer, Cornet, Antonio and Ings to be shipped out

Bring Flynn Downes back to the squad

Give Steidten proper budget to fill the gaps and choose a new manager

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

exhammer wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:37 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 pm

You might be right, but I haven’t seen a desire to earn a spot.

Good to have you back.
How the hell can any player show the desire if he's nolt selected. Of course you aint seen it because he's not had the chance for ages.
I was referring to the dozen or so times he’s come off the bench this season…

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

PhilipB wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 am Ibbs has got it right I reckon. Some like Cressie will walk because the ir contracts finished and some of the others will want out because they want game time. And in spite what our resident Einstein reckons it ain't easy to impress people if you're not on the friggin pitch to do it. Should stick to his pie charts and working out the prediction league for you guys. Leave the debate to the grown ups.

Who we get in depends on the next manager doesn't it? And the budget alongside the dreaded FFP and home produced rules. Big job ahead.
Hello Philip from NSW! Good news. I’ll be up your way in a few weeks - we’ll be able to catch up for that beer after all.

Quick question about your drinking hole, the Honey Rider - do they let blokes like me in, or are we going to have to hold hands when we walk in?

Looking forward to it.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

I suspect the usual pattern will continue as it has done these last years. players will leave or be allowed to leave, for fuck all probably 4or 5, we will get 2 or 3 in,
One of these will do well the others will be underwhelming. Maybe 1 or 2 loan players, one of which will
Do ok and the fans will want him to stay at the end of loan spell, the other will be shit or in sickbay most of the season. Still no striker as we have Antonio and Ings
Unless our German guy steps in and changes the cycle I cannot envisage anything major happening.
It’s a shame cos after our European adventure it would be nice to actually build on our limited success
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

WestHamFan682

Post by WestHamFan682 »

Desperately need a striker

Antonio has been great since returning from injury however we can't really on a 34 year old up top every week he needs rotation

COYI

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

WestHamFan682 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:10 am Desperately need a striker

Antonio has been great since returning from injury however we can't really on a 34 year old up top every week he needs rotation

COYI
Welcome aboard mate.

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 pm
PhilipB wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 am Ibbs has got it right I reckon. Some like Cressie will walk because the ir contracts finished and some of the others will want out because they want game time. And in spite what our resident Einstein reckons it ain't easy to impress people if you're not on the friggin pitch to do it. Should stick to his pie charts and working out the prediction league for you guys. Leave the debate to the grown ups.

Hello Philip from NSW! Good news. I’ll be up your way in a few weeks - we’ll be able to catch up for that beer after all.

Quick question about your drinking hole, the Honey Rider - do they let blokes like me in, or are we going to have to hold hands when we walk in?

Looking forward to it.
You probably feel more comfy in Darlinghurst if you're wired that way. Another Joel Cauthie maybe are ya ?> You ever even been near Sydney mate ? Better get back to your boy friend before he starts pining for you.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

PhilipB wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:00 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 pm

Looking forward to it.
You probably feel more comfy in Darlinghurst if you're wired that way. Another Joel Cauthie maybe are ya ?> You ever even been near Sydney mate ? Better get back to your boy friend before he starts pining for you.
Come on now Philip. We’re all friends here. Why the hate? You need to loosen up a little. :D