Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:52 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:34 am

Moyes has the last say on ins and out........Timmy... :D ......identifies decent players

If you are looking at his work just look at the team that beat us tonight;;;;young, energetic, exciting to watch and formed together with a great manager......carefully scouted and identified by poor belittled Timmy...........

Oh and shouldn't that be " AN arctic alert dinosaur "..... :D
Christ knows how text predictor came up with that bloody abortion. Should have said tactical. :lol:

But, seriously, how does anyone outside the club know who is responsible for what ?
Yea ..yea .blah blaah
All I know is Moyes should have been HOOFED 2 yrs ago.
He's not a winner..he's a fucking wanker.
His post match interviews tell you all about him..

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FULL OF IT IF HED PULLED OFF HIS 0-0.

JUST FUCK OFF AND BE A WINNER AT HURLING

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Well at least i didn't marry a witch..
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:59 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 pm We are a bunch of delusional fuckers.
Europe for 3rd yr, cup under our belt and getting Ansy about getting beat by best team in erupope.
Sorry BLC. Much as I respect your views you're not seeing the bigger picture.
Maybe so pale but I’m not wrong about past 3 seasons. It’s been brilliant to be playing in Europe and if this is our worst result a quarter final defeat.. it ain’t bad mate is it..I see our potential suiter lost at villa and klopperty got his arse handed to him, no certainties in Europe it seems.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 pm
Towie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:37 pm

I thought I already said, coach them to retain the ball, improve technically. There are coaches who can do that you tell me why Moyes cannot?

As others said bigger squad, not let players leave when we are in Europe. Introduce more youngsters into team give them a game here and there. That all down to Moyes.
Whilst I agree with much of what you’ve said isn’t Steidten now supposed to be basically in charge of ins and outs? Or is he only in charge when something good happens. ?
I’ve no idea, but what has Tim Steidten got to do with coaching players to play pass and move football?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:50 am
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:59 pm

Sorry BLC. Much as I respect your views you're not seeing the bigger picture.
Maybe so pale but I’m not wrong about past 3 seasons. It’s been brilliant to be playing in Europe and if this is our worst result a quarter final defeat.. it ain’t bad mate is it..I see our potential suiter lost at villa and klopperty got his arse handed to him, no certainties in Europe it seems.
Well it was a certainty we would lose last night. The only uncertainty was by how many. Liverpools result was a surprise though.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ultimately, without the context of the season as a whole and , in particular, the January transfer window to take into consideration….

It’s missing Bowen , Paqueta and Emerson next Thursday that will cost us .

It’ll also cost Moyes his job . That though will be his own doing .

Once the truth about the window comes out we’ll find out how many incomings Moyes had the “final say” on .

Zaha could have done us a job dontcha think ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 pm

Whilst I agree with much of what you’ve said isn’t Steidten now supposed to be basically in charge of ins and outs? Or is he only in charge when something good happens. ?
I’ve no idea, but what has Tim Steidten got to do with coaching players to play pass and move football?
Nothing whatsoever to do withj him of course. But your comment I was referring to had nothing to do with that, as you well know. I was referring to the bit where you said "not let players leave when we are in Europe.".

None of us knows what goes on of course but surely incomings and outgoings are the responsibility of the Director of Football. In any case I doubt very much those decisions are made by one person, whether it's Steidten or Moyes, without consultation.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:30 am Ultimately, without the context of the season as a whole and , in particular, the January transfer window to take into consideration….

Once the truth about the window comes out we’ll find out how many incomings Moyes had the “final say” on .

What worries me is that after Moyes goes, and imo no European football virtually ensures that , who the bloody hell are we all going to blame if and when everything goes tits up next season.

It's enough to drive a man to drink ffs.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:46 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:30 am Ultimately, without the context of the season as a whole and , in particular, the January transfer window to take into consideration….

What worries me is that after Moyes goes, and imo no European football virtually ensures that , who the bloody hell are we all going to blame if and when everything goes tits up next season.

I'll drink to that.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:46 am

FFS ...really?