The last hoorah

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

The last hoorah

Post by palerider »

Scribes immeasurably more 'in the know' than me have ganged up to tell us that the dinosaur in the room is heading for the hills at the end of the season. And predictably the 'careful what you wish for' merchants are outraged.

'Never had it so good'. Chris Sutton.
'Deluded'. Rio Ferdinand.
'Safe pair of hands'. Alan Shearer.
'Patios our speciality'. F.West, Gloucester.

Arseholes the lot of them. Good fucking riddance to the footballing antichrist if, and I pray it is, true. He feels unloved. What a cunt.

I'd happilly feel unloved for 6 mil a year. Just do it before June 3rd you jock twat so I can renew my season ticket.

Dolfo

Re: The last hoorah

Post by Dolfo »

'Patios our speciality'. F.West, Gloucester. :lol:

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

Cunts the lot of them.

I don't know why they are constantly sucking his shriveled old dick, he is below bang average as a manager and a deeply unlikeable bastard. I can't wait to see the back of him and no other cunting team is going to employ him.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

WelshIron wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:34 am Cunts the lot of them.

I don't know why they are constantly sucking his shriveled old dick, he is below bang average as a manager and a deeply unlikeable bastard. I can't wait to see the back of him and no other cunting team is going to employ him.
Really can't agree with almost any of your comments mate , Have always thought he was average or there abouts as a manager , I really do think their are clubs out there who will snap him up , can't deny the stats speak for themselves and he has won a cup , doesn't matter what we think of his management style . As for his shivelled old dick , personally I has no idea if that's the case , but as someone who is several years older I can testify I have no such condition .
But I will agree with you on this , I have always thought he was a deeply unlikeable bastard as well , though I have never met him , and I have alwayss disliked his style of management .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dolfo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:26 am 'Patios our speciality'. F.West, Gloucester. :lol:
Newmarket was supposed to be putting a stop to unwanted ads.

:x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Honestly, I can’t remember the last manager we had that wasn’t slagged off by the majority of fans.

I already feel for the next guy…

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:11 am Honestly, I can’t remember the last manager we had that wasn’t slagged off by the majority of fans.

Bruce out !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Pundits and journalists that don’t pay a fucking tanner to go over and watch some of the absolute drivel we dish up at times home and away preaching bollocks
Don’t think West was a bumpkin Hammer could be wrong.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:16 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:11 am Honestly, I can’t remember the last manager we had that wasn’t slagged off by the majority of fans.

Bruce out !
Don’t even joke about that.

:x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Think the only one that got near the truth was Shearer but why be happy with boring and safe. That got a glossing over with the CL win and we were not so terrific in that....but could have been. Well we won it so lets be forever grateful.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest