Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

A slightly better display against Tottenham hope to give our squad confidence and a major boost for us to have Alvarez so hope our squad to be more balance. Hope we can be more sharper in attack and we need to start picking up win to keep our hope of top 7 or 8 alive. We can't afford any more negative display as we got tough game in Europa next Thursday. Wolves has done very well under Gary O'Neil and defied odds of them finishing bottom 6. We need to play full game without sitting back especially in 2nd half. Hope to have Areola back soon.

Squad:

Fabianski

Coufal
Mavropanos
Zouma
Emerson

Soucek
Alvarez

Bowen
Paqueta
Kudus

Antonio

This is a good line up and JWP expected to drop to the bench and at least Moyes can use him in 2nd half sub than that clown Phillips who has no remorse for us.

Result probable:

Wolves win: 40%
Draw 30%
West Ham 30%

We need to keep attacking them rather than sitting back all the time to get anything from this game.

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Flairon

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Flairon »

Wolves are a very good side at home, which would suggest that they will be strong favorites for this game.

Squawka have Wolves winning 2-1 whilst Predictz has it as a 2-2 draw. To be honest, I would settle for the latter.
Flairon

deanox

Post by deanox »

My predictions this season fucking suck, as Oz hammer will testify. So hopefully I won't jinx us, but I see 2 or 3 goals for us and a mildly comfortable win. :|
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

deanox wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:53 am My predictions this season fucking suck, as Oz hammer will testify. So hopefully I won't jinx us, but I see 2 or 3 goals for us and a mildly comfortable win. :|
Oh shit no… :shock:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:53 am My predictions this season fucking suck, as Oz hammer will testify. So hopefully I won't jinx us, but I see 2 or 3 goals for us and a mildly comfortable win. :|
Should be achievable. But then I think so should wins against Sheffield United, Burnley,Bristol City, Fulham----the list goes on-----have been.

So that's your parade well and truly pissed on mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

It`s decision time, fold or stick, I personally think our manager is the only person alive who believes we can get a win and a draw from our next 2 matches without making changes and everybody is going to be tickkety boo.

So it`s going to be normal service is resumed Saturday except for 1 change, Phillips will play and we will nick a winner from a corner in the 120th minute.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:51 am It`s decision time, fold or stick, I personally think our manager is the only person alive who believes we can get a win and a draw from our next 2 matches without making changes and everybody is going to be tickkety boo.

So it`s going to be normal service is resumed Saturday except for 1 change, Phillips will play and we will nick a winner from a corner in the 120th minute.
I think there is now a general acceptance that European qualification next season is dependant on us winning the Europa League. I suggest there is also an acceptance that that, quite simply, isn't going to happen. In fact I think the die could be cast after the Leverkusen game which we have to play without Alvarez. Not a pleasant prospect.

And if we go out of the competition the following week that is when I expect some sort of announcement regarding Moyes' future, or otherwise, wqith the club to be made. I've always felt that if we qualify for Europe again he'd be offered a new contract. Whether he'd accept the offer is another thing of course. But no Europe and I think it will be all over for the Moyesiah. And Rafa Benitez has been binned by Celta de Vigo, Sullivan has long been an admirer, therefore he will be avaiable, and cheaper than employing someone under contract elsewhere. A Sullivan box ticked, no?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

We're now mathematically safe.

Hussar !!!

So the Messiah can throw caution to the wind, cast off those shackles and go for it with gay abandon by respecting the 1-0 defeat.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:01 am
garnett wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:51 am It`s decision time, fold or stick, I personally think our manager is the only person alive who believes we can get a win and a draw from our next 2 matches without making changes and everybody is going to be tickkety boo.

I think there is now a general acceptance that European qualification next season is dependant on us winning the Europa League. I suggest there is also an acceptance that that, quite simply, isn't going to happen. In fact I think the die could be cast after the Leverkusen game which we have to play without Alvarez. Not a pleasant prospect.

And if we go out of the competition the following week that is when I expect some sort of announcement regarding Moyes' future, or otherwise, wqith the club to be made. I've always felt that if we qualify for Europe again he'd be offered a new contract. Whether he'd accept the offer is another thing of course. But no Europe and I think it will be all over for the Moyesiah. And Rafa Benitez has been binned by Celta de Vigo, Sullivan has long been an admirer, therefore he will be avaiable, and cheaper than employing someone under contract elsewhere. A Sullivan box ticked, no?
Again I agree, for me the "announcement" myself and blood pressure is waiting for cannot come quick enough, Leverkusen could possibly put our season to bed next Thursday

ciao2024

Post by ciao2024 »

Wolves are a tough nut to crack at home. He will give us a hard time and we must stay focused on the end of the season. To make predictions about the match, I found 1xbet free credit which shows what the progress of the match could be.
Last edited by ciao2024 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.