Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

palerider wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 pm And there you have it folks. The reason, as obvious as the nose on your face, why this cunt cannot be given a new contract.

Newcastle were gone. Defensively a mess. And instead of thinking about improving the goal difference he shuts up shop and inevitably gets bitten on the arse. Nobody should be defending the stupid fucker, nobody.

Sure he'll blame the penalties, never his fault. But consider this. Including the Burnley game, with Antonio on the pitch we've scored 6, conceded 1. An iffy penalty. Without him we've scored 0 and conceded 6. And this is his preferred striker ffs !

If Sullivan can't see the writing on the wall he's as big a cunt as the jock fuckwit.
Agree with all of that Palerider .
The Geordies were in disarray...subbing a sub is a sure sign of that (Kraft)....the geordie hordes getting on their backs..and we managed to somehow fuck it up.
Absolutely on that coward cunt Moyes.
Abject SURRENDER and he had no idea of what to do when it got on top...AS ALWAYS .
the Geordies are the northern version of N17...
The wankers no doubt raising a crate or two of newkie brown for our manager tonight.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 pm That's disappointing. Didn't expect anything up there but reading through sounds like we should of had the chocolates. Have to watch the highlights later, got to get my putter working.
And who the fuck let manure wear stripes? Bit of a shambles if you're colourblind. Just watching the Brentford and United game.
Fuck the putter...

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

normannomates wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:45 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 pm That's disappointing. Didn't expect anything up there but reading through sounds like we should of had the chocolates. Have to watch the highlights later, got to get my putter working.
And who the fuck let manure wear stripes? Bit of a shambles if you're colourblind. Just watching the Brentford and United game.
Fuck the putter...
It's pretty good, very rare, when you don't need one. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:10 pm
Good luck today mate. I’m playing a round tomorrow.

I fell asleep at half time. That was a disappointing scoreline to wake up to. Especially as we conceded three late in the game. I’ll watch the game again this afternoon, but I hope Phillips isn’t culpable for any or all of the goals - he hasn’t done himself any favours so far.
Does your missus know?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:56 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:10 pm

Good luck today mate. I’m playing a round tomorrow.

I fell asleep at half time. That was a disappointing scoreline to wake up to. Especially as we conceded three late in the game. I’ll watch the game again this afternoon, but I hope Phillips isn’t culpable for any or all of the goals - he hasn’t done himself any favours so far.
Does your missus know?
:D
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

My golfing knowledge is minimal.

Its mainly for cunts on a mission

I worked at Pinner hill in mid 80s... greenkeeping ...good times

Eric Sykes and his boys on a monday morning never gave an inch .
clobbered the tractor and no FORES incoming.

By lunchtime I was hiding in the woods and taking solace in my cheese and pickle

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

normannomates wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:10 am My golfing knowledge is minimal.

Its mainly for cunts on a mission

I worked at Pinner hill in mid 80s... greenkeeping ...good times

the old boys on a monday morning never gave an inch .
clobbered the tractor and no FORES incoming.

By lunchtime I was hiding in the woods and taking solace in my cheese and pickle

Oz is playing around. He might get a hole in one. Not necessarily on a golf course :lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Love the way Moyes cant even accept the complete blame for the decisions he made. In poor decision making he decides to go for " we" instead of "i" in his post match pressie. He aint so coy about using the word "i" when things look rosey. Or is he merely being WOKE ?!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watched a bit of it myself. Reckon from what I saw most of the United players are colour blind givenb the number of misplaced passes.

Gave up on it after about 20 minutes so missed the few minutes of excitement at the end.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've noticed the media are conspicuous in their absence this morning in spouting the 'safe pair of hands', 'careful what you wish for' and 'you should be grateful you have him' narrative in praise of Moyes.

Instead it's 'a calamitous miscalculation' and 'throwing away the points' that's making the headlines. Even Chris Sutton, number 1 Moyes apologist was quiet.

I'm still fuming btw. But if yesterday was the straw that broke the jock's back I'll look back fondly in the seasons to come.