"He who dares wins."

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

"He who dares wins."

Post by deanox »

As Del boy once said, Rodney "he who dares wins."

Well David same goes for you, he who dares wins!

10 games left in the league and a must win on Thursday. Please don't bottle it. Play the first team every game and see what happens, (AFTER ALL THEY EARN MORE THAN MOST OF US IN ONE WEEK THAN WE DO IN AYEAR)

Also, if you want to manage us next year ( :shock: :shock: :shock: ) go for it, personally I don't want you back but if you manage to win something or get us back into Europe, I possibly, maybe, begrudgingly..it really hurts to say this will suffer you for a couple more months....can't believe I said that.

But in all reality, you will defend for 60-70 minutes on Thursday and play a 20% possession game till the end of the season and in which case I will gladly carry your bags up to Haggis land.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Towie

Re: "He who dares wins."

Post by Towie »

Play as we did against Burnley 2nd half or as we did against Brentford no one will complain, even if we lose.

Lose Thurs and further convinced me he will not be here next season.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

People talking about how good we was against Brentford but ffs there a pretty shit outfit aint they? And we still managed to give 2 goals away against them. Should of won that game by 5 or 6 imo.

For Freiburg game we got to start Antonio and maybe put Ings in with him. And put some pressure on that keeper of theirs.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Some folks are hard to please, score 4 goals and still complaining ffs.

As a paying customer I saw some fucking excitement for a change, big difference to some of the dross we have endured.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Towie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:21 pm Some folks are hard to please, score 4 goals and still complaining ffs

As a paying customer I saw some fucking excitement for a change, big difference to some of the dross we have endured.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Towie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:21 pm Some folks are hard to please, score 4 goals and still complaining ffs.

Folks ?...
we ain't Norwich

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

PhilipB wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:44 am People talking about how good we was against Brentford but ffs there a pretty shit outfit aint they? And we still managed to give 2 goals away against them. Should of won that game by 5 or 6 imo.

For Freiburg game we got to start Antonio and maybe put Ings in with him. And put some pressure on that keeper of theirs.
OZZIES GONNA GETCHA ...
OH ...
.OZZIES GONNA GETCHA.

LA LA LA LA LA LAR

Freiburg SHOULD be served up ...they're shite
No doubt our great leader will have a trick or two up his sleeve 😐.

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

Towie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:21 pm Some folks are hard to please, score 4 goals and still complaining ffs.

Here we go., The old I'm a paying customer so I'm better than everyone else line. Mate, I live in Australia so my watching is thanks to the good old TV. And i aint complaining. But fuck me sideways are you really saying that performance was good ? Better than a lot. I'll give you that much. Low bar that though aint it?>.

Towie

Post by Towie »

PhilipB wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:00 am

Here we go., The old I'm a paying customer so I'm better than everyone else line. Mate, I live in Australia so my watching is thanks to the good old TV. And i aint complaining. But fuck me sideways are you really saying that performance was good ? Better than a lot. I'll give you that much. Low bar that though aint it?>.
Again you seem to be making a lot of assumptions.
My reference to paying customer is a line that Karen Brady used about us supporters.

I am a season ticket holder and I want to be entertained, I certainly enjoyed the Brentford game far more than the Man Utd game which we also won but was as boring as fuck.

And most people pay now whether it going or watching via streams/cable/satellite etc.

So stop being a dick mate.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

deanox wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:55 am As Del boy once said, Rodney "he who dares wins."

Well David same goes for you, he who dares wins!

10 games left in the league and a must win on Thursday. Please don't bottle it. Play the first team every game and see what happens, (AFTER ALL THEY EARN MORE THAN MOST OF US IN ONE WEEK THAN WE DO IN AYEAR)

Also, if you want to manage us next year ( :shock: :shock: :shock: ) go for it, personally I don't want you back but if you manage to win something or get us back into Europe, I possibly, maybe, begrudgingly..it really hurts to say this will suffer you for a couple more months....can't believe I said that.

But in all reality, you will defend for 60-70 minutes on Thursday and play a 20% possession game till the end of the season and in which case I will gladly carry your bags up to Haggis land.
'Who dares wins' eh.?
Moyes would be on the WAGON long before the medics even reveille

Moyes is the type of character who has a tall tale to tell for the lads when he gets back to Battalion .

'IT WAS ON TOP FROM THE OFF LADS'....

Yea alright Dave