West Ham vs Freiburg Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Freiburg Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Can 'West Ham do better for this match? The only way if that clown Phillips is NOT in the squad as I don't want to see him ever in our shirt following his disgusting performance against Burnley with JWP no better. Hope to have Emerson back but if not then JOHNSON will slot in LB. I would put INGS up front after his excellent last 10 mins against Burnley. Mavropanos and Aguerd are likely to drop after their poor showing.

Squad:

Fabianski

Coufal
Zouma
Ogbonna
Johnson

Soucek
Alvarez

Bowen
Paqueta
Kudus

Ings.

This is probably the best line-up and hope we will do better and at least 5.45pm kick-off time and hope to get through WITHOUT extra-time as we got Aston Villa on Sunday which I hope will have Emerson back by then with Areola back in GK and same squad. NO PHILLLIPS please Moyes!!!!

COYIIIII
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

deanox

Re: West Ham vs Freiburg Official Match Thread

Post by deanox »

We could possibly get a hiding with my selection but at least we will have a good go at them.

Fab
Coufal-Zouma-Emerson
Alverez
Soucek
Bowen Kudos
Paqueta
Ings Antonio

Alverez can drop back when they attack for a back four, and also start moving the team forward when we get the ball back.

Antonio, Bowen, Kudos to be switched around through the game to show different attacking options.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Honestly couldn't care less about Thursday's game tbh. Let's face it we're not going to win the competition so what's the point ? The managerial situation has to be sorted out one way or the other, the uncertainty is doing nobody any good, and if Moyes is going to go then the best solution is surely to get rid now. At the moment everyone seems to be simply going through the motions.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Once upon a time
There was a dwarf cunt

And his side kick
The bug eyed shit bag fraudster skirt wearing tranny.

And they both died.

The end.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:47 pm Once upon a time
There was a dwarf cunt

And his side kick

And they both died.

The end.
:lol:
COYI!!!

deanox

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:17 pm Honestly couldn't care less about Thursday's game tbh. Let's face it we're not going to win the competition so what's the point ? The managerial situation has to be sorted out one way or the other, the uncertainty is doing nobody any good, and if Moyes is going to go then the best solution is surely to get rid now. At the moment everyone seems to be simply going through the motions.
100% agree goodpost:)

deanox

Post by deanox »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:47 pm Once upon a time
There was a dwarf cunt

And his side kick

And they both died.

The end.
:lol: :lol: :lol: fantastic :D

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:17 pm Honestly couldn't care less about Thursday's game tbh. Let's face it we're not going to win the competition so what's the point ? The managerial situation has to be sorted out one way or the other, the uncertainty is doing nobody any good, and if Moyes is going to go then the best solution is surely to get rid now. At the moment everyone seems to be simply going through the motions.
Weird take on this whiskey . Not worth trying to qualify for Europe at all then I guess? Personally loved getting to semi finals couple years ago, I mean I wouldn’t disagree that we are a pretty long shot but that applies to prem and domestic cups as well.

Enjoyed the ride so far and hope we can cling onto 7th and qualify again ( although we’ve got some tough games coming up and reckon we’ll struggle to get Europe for a 4th season on the bounce).

Would agree regards moyes either back him or sack him the atmosphere is toxic and not helping the players. We are a very weird bunch of supporters .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:17 pm
Weird take on this whiskey . Not worth trying to qualify for Europe at all then I guess? Personally loved getting to semi finals couple years ago, I mean I wouldn’t disagree that we are a pretty long shot but that applies to prem and domestic cups as well.

Enjoyed the ride so far and hope we can cling onto 7th and qualify again ( although we’ve got some tough games coming up and reckon we’ll struggle to get Europe for a 4th season on the bounce).

Would agree regards moyes either back him or sack him the atmosphere is toxic and not helping the players. We are a very weird bunch of supporters .
I'd love to see us qualify for Europe again but, let's be realistic, we aren't going to do it via the Europa League so my take on it is that we might as well put all our eggs in the PL basket. I think it's highly unlikely we will qualify that way either but, tbh, relatively speaking the clubs below us, Newcastle apart, have squads we should be finishing above. In the Europa League I think there are several, most notably Liverpool , Bayer Leverkusen and the two Italian sides who frankly, on our present form, would have us for breakfast and spit out the crumbs.

Realistically with all the toxicity around the gaff at the moment I think it's likely we'll manage to fuck up in the league and will therefore miss out on Europe completely which in turn will make recruitment of quality players more difficult. Personally I think whatever the eventual outcome of the managerial fiasco, imo he'll go in large part because of the failure to qualify for Europe, the toxicity will remain. If he stays Claret & Booze and the like minded You Tubers would go into meltdown and if a new bloke comes in the pro-Moyes brigade will come out of hiding once one or two results go south and it'll probably all kick off again.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

1-1 2-1 agg to them
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest