Website Maintenance

Chat about anything football related here!
Jphammer

Re: Website Maintenance

Post by Jphammer »

Afternoon Gents,

Thank you for update/feedback.

The issues you mentioned was due to some of the final work which we were doing over the bank holiday, hoping the issues will now be resolved.

Please let me know if they still persist (bar the spam ).

Jon
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Jphammer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:35 pm Afternoon Gents,

The issues you mentioned was due to some of the final work which we were doing over the bank holiday, hoping the issues will now be resolved.

Jon
The Spam is the only issue I’ve come across Jon .
Apart from double banning these cunts ( username and ip addresses) I don’t know what else to do and I’m getting pretty pissed off tbh .
Any suggestions?
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:30 pm
Jphammer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:35 pm Afternoon Gents,

Jon
Apart from double banning these cunts ( username and ip addresses) I don’t know what else to do and I’m getting pretty pissed off tbh .
Any suggestions?
Is there someone else that you could give admin rights to that could assist? I’d offer, but I’d be afraid I’d break the internet. :?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:25 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:30 pm

Any suggestions?
Is there someone else that you could give admin rights to that could assist? I’d offer, but I’d be afraid I’d break the internet. :?
It’s something I’ll look into mate .

Any volunteers for starters ? PM me .
Bring back Jonathon !

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

I would offer but it’s all I can do to unsuccessfully use the quote feature! :lol:
That spam has been unusually prevalent of late so you have my sympathies Newmarket. I don’t know about these things but would one of those “ I am not a robot” check boxes or other mechanism to sign up/ log in not lesson the deluge?
If it helps I can continue to report them when I see them but I’m guessing by then you can see them yourself anyway. Is there anything else regular uses could do to help in an unofficial capacity?
I’m afraid with great power comes great responsibility and I’m no computer superhero….
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:29 am I would offer but it’s all I can do to unsuccessfully use the quote feature! :lol:
That spam has been unusually prevalent of late so you have my sympathies Newmarket. I don’t know about these things but would one of those “ I am not a robot” check boxes or other mechanism to sign up/ log in not lesson the deluge?
If it helps I can continue to report them when I see them but I’m guessing by then you can see them yourself anyway. Is there anything else regular uses could do to help in an unofficial capacity?
I’m afraid with great power comes great responsibility and I’m no computer superhero….
Trust me neither am I . I’ve had a volunteer to help so I’ll be trying to get in touch with the powers that be .

And I don’t mean Pinky & Perky . What a fucking waste of time that would be 😃
Bring back Jonathon !

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Pinky and perky..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Bryanpal

Supercharge Your SEO with Our Premium Databases!

Post by Bryanpal »

Supercharge Your SEO with Our Premium Databases!
Want to improve your SEO rankings and save time? Our premium databases for XRumer and GSA Search Engine Ranker are just what you need!

What do our databases include?
• Active links: Get access to constantly updated lists of active links from profiles, posts, forums, guestbooks, blogs, and more. No more wasting time on dead links!
• Verified and identified links: Our premium databases for GSA Search Engine Ranker include verified and identified links, categorized by search engines. This means you get the highest quality links that will help you rank higher.
• Monthly updates: All of our databases are updated monthly to ensure you have the most fresh and effective links.

Choose the right option for you:
• XRumer Database:
o Premium database with free updates: $119
o Premium database without updates: $38

• Fresh XRumer Database:
o Fresh database with free updates: $94
o Fresh database without updates: $25

• GSA Search Engine Ranker Verified Links:
o GSA Search Engine Ranker activation key: $65 (includes database)
o Fresh database with free updates: $119
o Fresh database without updates: $38

Don't waste time on outdated or inactive links. Invest in our premium databases and start seeing results today!
Order now!
P.S. By purchasing GSA Search Engine Ranker from us, you get a high-quality product at a competitive price. Save your resources and start improving your SEO rankings today!
To contact us, write to telegram https://t.me/DropDeadStudio