Prediction League - Round 26 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 26 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

Pretty poor scoring this round, but to be fair, there were only eight games. Subsequently, there wasn't a great deal of movement.

That being said, Welsh has jumped above Dano, with the latter now occupying the wooden spoon position. Dano spotted Welsh 310 points when the former joined in Round 10, and he's reeled him in quite comfortably. Dano - I hope other things in your life are going well mate, because you are a fucking trainwreck when it comes to picking winners. :?

Well done to our fearless leader for being the only one to get triple figures. I'm surprised he gets time to put his tips in now that he has a full time job deleting those fuckwit spam posts. It hasn't gone unnoticed that you were 'thrown-in' to effectively managing this site. Appreciate your efforts...

... but I digress. NM manages to top the round with 100 points. Well done.

Towie, Andy, and EastCoast come in equal second with a (relatively) commendable 90 points.

At the other end of the spectrum, Danish, RRWHU, and Dano scored 30 points each. Pitiful doesn't begin to describe it... I hope you are all respected by those near and dear to you, because you are all a laughing stock in these parts! :roll:

Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks men.
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 26 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 26 - Prediction League Results.PNG (77.13 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

deanox

Re: Prediction League - Round 26 - Results

Post by deanox »

Cheers Oz, I'm glad I've progressed from dog shit to mediocre dog shit. ;)
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Ozzy, I am edging closer to Clayton whom form nose-dived a bit and hope he will continue. A bit disappointed with some teams results especially Man Utd.

Hopefully a better outcome next round.

Cheerio

AFC Ibbysieball
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Well given my recent results, 90 points relative to other scores this week don’t seem so bad.
Cheers Oz
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Cheers Oz , appreciate your hard work here pal 👍🏻
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Cheers Oz. Appreciation all round from here too
COYI!!!

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

Cheers Oz - I despise myself, so why shouldn't you :?

But I have come out with a declaration, that I am not in risk of being fired... 8-)

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

Cheers Oz whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Cheers Oz , thinking I need a fluke score line like yesterdays to make any impression on Mick , as I'm about as mundane as a Moyes team performance at the moment .

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:43 pm Pretty poor scoring this round, but to be fair, there were only eight games. Subsequently, there wasn't a great deal of movement.

That being said, Welsh has jumped above Dano, with the latter now occupying the wooden spoon position. Dano spotted Welsh 310 points when the former joined in Round 10, and he's reeled him in quite comfortably. Dano - I hope other things in your life are going well mate, because you are a fucking trainwreck when it comes to picking winners. :?

Sticks and stones,. Thanks for the concern re my personal life, my season ticket with The Samaritans will almost certainly be getting renewed!