Freiburg

Chat about anything football related here!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Freiburg

Post by eastcoastclaret »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:08 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:51 pm

Pretty much how I feel
Don´t you find it a bit disheartening that we have a squad of 25 players of which a majority of them have been brought in by our manager, and with due respect, are playing one of the weakest sides in the draw, we are pinning our hopes of winning this game on one man being able to play....... :oops: :oops:
Based on our recent performances yes. He just may swing the result in our favour if others can step up their game as well.
Right now I’m just hoping we can pick up some points this weekend….
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

Pretty much how I feel
Don´t you find it a bit disheartening that we have a squad of 25 players of which a majority of them have been brought in by our manager, and with due respect, are playing one of the weakest sides in the draw, we are pinning our hopes of winning this game on one man being able to play....... :oops: :oops:
Very much so Andy!!

I never thought we’d win this competition as the teams in it seemed a lot stronger than last time and with that in mind, I’m of the opinion if going out of this thing next round sees Moyes gone then I’d be happy. Sadly though, I still think he’ll be here til the end.
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:37 pm

Very much so Andy!!

I never thought we’d win this competition as the teams in it seemed a lot stronger than last time and with that in mind, I’m of the opinion if going out of this thing next round sees Moyes gone then I’d be happy. Sadly though, I still think he’ll be here til the end.
"I’m of the opinion if going out of this thing next round sees Moyes gone then I’d be happy."

Most fans would not be happy regardless if their team were knocked out of Europe but not 'misunderstood by the mainstream media West ham 'fans' "

FFS !

h69

Post by h69 »

Pretty much how I feel
Brought in by the manager ? But when they were playing well prior to Christmas they were brought in by Steidten apparently as Moyes didnt want them so what changed ?

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:02 pm Again. Yawn.

Feeling we won’t be as fortunate as before.
Boring ? The first time we have ever qualified 3 years in a row for Europe and walked the group all three times we now are so entitled that playing a Bundealiga team is boring despite only a handful of us being able to travel over there for the group game ?

It will be a good place to travel to en masse as its a decent place. Far from boring.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:34 pm

Brought in by the manager ? But when they were playing well prior to Christmas they were brought in by Steidten apparently as Moyes didnt want them so what changed ?
:shock: =majority......read before you make a cunt of yourself...

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Very much so Andy!!

Not me Jay. I can’t wish bad results on us in the hope to get rid of a manager... I couldn’t even bring myself to do it when the cud-chewer was in charge.

Although underwhelmed by the fixture, I still remain optimistic of getting through to the next round.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

17.45 KO for the home game on a firsdy ?.

Modern football is shite...but it seems bods just take it nowadays.

What has happened to WHU supporters?
Sold out years ago to the middle classes and cunts like Brady is my view..
but what the fuck do I know.
All this corporate bollox in football kind of reflects modern life.

when you watch footage of games from the 70/80/90s with the terraces...it really hits home .

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:37 pm

Very much so Andy!!

Not me Jay. I can’t wish bad results on us in the hope to get rid of a manager... I couldn’t even bring myself to do it when the cud-chewer was in charge.

Although underwhelmed by the fixture, I still remain optimistic of getting through to the next round.
Always want us to win Oz mate, don’t get me wrong. Just saying IF we lost then I’d be happy if Moyes got the boot after that, not happy we lost. I can’t stand the cunt but if keeping him til end of season means winning Europa then I’ll suffer him. It’ll be excruciating to watch though. And if he gets a contract off the back of that I’ll be mortified and stop watching but could also mildly understand the decision of the board.
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:00 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:37 pm

Always want us to win Oz mate, don’t get me wrong. Just saying IF we lost then I’d be happy if Moyes got the boot after that, not happy we lost. I can’t stand the cunt but if keeping him til end of season means winning Europa then I’ll suffer him. It’ll be excruciating to watch though. And if he gets a contract off the back of that I’ll be mortified and stop watching but could also mildly understand the decision of the board.
Gotcha 👍