kalvin

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

kalvin

Post by deanox »

I am really hoping he settles in with us and wants to be a hammer for the next few years. He is a very good football player, but more importantly he seems a very decent bloke.
https://www.whufc.com/news/young-hammer ... ps-reunion

I am hopeful that he will become a West Ham legend, because if we do well in the league this year and make a European final, I believe he will stay. He sort of reminds me of a defensive Parker.

I don't buy into the he hasn't played much BS; I think we have a true star that is ready to show his true worth.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

OZHAMMER

Re: kalvin

Post by OZHAMMER »

He needs a new barber.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:50 pm I am really hoping he settles in with us and wants to be a hammer for the next few years. He is a very good football player, but more importantly he seems a very decent bloke.
https://www.whufc.com/news/young-hammer ... ps-reunion

I am hopeful that he will become a West Ham legend, because if we do well in the league this year and make a European final, I believe he will stay. He sort of reminds me of a defensive Parker.

I don't buy into the he hasn't played much BS; I think we have a true star that is ready to show his true worth.
Hope you're right mate. Tbh I don't remember his Leeds days much but, at the risk of stating the bloody obvious, he must have been pretty damn good to end up at The Etihad. OK it didn't work out for him them but not being up to their standard doesn't mean he won't do it for a club lower down the line. Jesus, Zinchenko, Laporte and others are bloody good players, but City have let them go. My only concern is his injury record.

Don't expect to see him start on Thursday tbh because he hasn't played since Novcember apparently, but an appearance from the bench is highly likely imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

That would be Moyes all over, why bench a player who has proven himsdlf to replace him with a player who has only a reputation and little playing time. Should ,mo , be the other way around. It also goes against what he has often spouted, a player has to earn his place. Well Alvarez has done that.

Of course it could all be BS
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:27 am
That would be Moyes all over, why bench a player who has proven himsdlf to replace him with a player who has only a reputation and little playing time. Should ,mo , be the other way around. It also goes against what he has often spouted, a player has to earn his place. Well Alvarez has done that.

Yeah I think and hope somebody is just shit stirring . I’m thinking there’d be a fucking riot over there if it happened.

What’s the betting Alvarez is “not quite ready” for the Bournemouth game ?
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:36 am

Yeah I think and hope somebody is just shit stirring . I’m thinking there’d be a fucking riot over there if it happened.

What’s the betting Alvarez is “not quite ready” for the Bournemouth game ?
Yep, it would be conveinient for IT. could win a bit placing a bet. If hes on the bench it would be BS, start him and then sub if necessary is how i would go

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

FFS can I suggest we wait and see what happens before rushing to judgment. West Ham Zone is hardly Bernstein and Woodward for reliability is it. My guess this is just some spotty oik desperately trying to up his clicks-------and thus his income.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 am

FFS can I suggest we wait and see what happens before rushing to judgment. West Ham Zone is hardly Bernstein and Woodward for reliability is it. My guess this is just some spotty oik desperately trying to up his clicks-------and thus his income.
Ffs who is rushing to judge, merely commenting on an article which , if you cared to read thoroughly, my comments it clearly said it could be BS. They are written possibilities knowin the person involved not written facts., sorry if it offends you but thoughts are thoughts regardless if you like them or not. It is called conversing view points.

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:12 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 am

Ffs who is rushing to judge, merely commenting on an article which , if you cared to read thoroughly, my comments it clearly said it could be BS. They are written possibilities knowin the person involved not written facts., sorry if it offends you but thoughts are thoughts regardless if you like them or not. It is called conversing view points.
You are for one. You said that it would be Moyes all over. You got no evidence for that but you have like whiskey says rushed in to judge thinking everything thats printed is true.