Sheffield Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Sheffield Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:20 pm
exhammer wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me a better trio then?

Yes,we had Brooking and Devonshire has a double act and Payet,who was somebody who did it basically on his own

You could argue Cottee,McAvennie and Devonshire?I'd except that.

I wouldn't take any notice of the other arsehole,his a trouble maker who think his opinion is better than anyone else on here.
Di Canio. , But TBH we are comparing different eras. and different styles. I think even Cottee and McAvennie would struggle in todays squad.; probably wouldnt even be in it.

But though we were basically robbed by the official, maybe it should act as a reminder that it doesnt always pay to play coy when we go ahead. Just think, a third goal would have sealed it. That is of course if the officials allowed it.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The whippet botherers were fucking dreadful
Even the team we had out should have been more than capable of beating them
The usual glut of missed chances and piss poor defending the undoing of us.
Fair enough the late fucking shambles that happened wasn’t kind to us but fuck me we should have gone for the throat well before then.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:56 pm The whippet botherers were fucking dreadful
Fair enough the late fucking shambles that happened wasn’t kind to us but fuck me we should have gone for the throat well before then.
goodpost:)
There you go.....the reality of it, we weren't good enough both on the pitch and tactically, we have to stop whinging about what might have been and move on. As for we did enough to beat them..... :lol: :lol: ....no we didn't, we did enough to draw with them nothing more nothing less against the bottom of the league side. Move on . to the next game, next up Bournemouth, Man U and Arsenal

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yes,we had Brooking and Devonshire has a double act and Payet,who was somebody who did it basically on his own

I wouldn't take any notice of the other arsehole,his a trouble maker who think his opinion is better than anyone else on here.
I could think of a trillion attacking trios that didn’t include Bobby fucking Moore Tel .

And that , my friend , is the joke .
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:52 pm

I could think of a trillion attacking trios that didn’t include Bobby fucking Moore Tel .

And that , my friend , is the joke .
He did score 16 goals for us though which in harsh reality is a lot moore than Danny Ings has done for us.... :D

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

To outsiders and the mainstream media ..the away support getting on moysies back must have been truly mystifying....ungrateful cunts and all that .

6th place ...whats the problem...they ask ?

youve always been shite and irrelevant to us...and Moysie is the best manager youve ever had...they insist ?

just remember one thing, they dont watch us ...or give a fuck.

the main thing i didnt like ..... the piss taking of Danny Ings in the warm up....fuckin pricks

THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT WHU BEHAVIOUR ...SORT YOURSELVES OUT YOU WANKERS

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:56 pm The whippet botherers were fucking dreadful
Summed up to a tee.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

You would thinnk that Moyes's who hasn't got his mind cluttered with a host of tactics has the spare time up there to try and think of something new. Maybe he has his mind on more important matters. Or maybe his noddle doesnt have the capacity.

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Well for a start Mooro wasn't part of a front trio. And Peters and Hurst never really did it for the hammers did they.? Before my time but my old man said that Peters was one of them players who the crowd would get on to because a lot of the stuff he did went un noticed. A bit like Soucek. For a second thing you can't call Paqueta a striker can you. He aint a front three player and neither is Kudus really. And for a third thing McAvennie and Cotte who were proper front players was both part of the best hammers team of all time and they was the two even more than Trev and Alan who made that team what it was. Whose the troublemaker your talking about btw?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

exhammer wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 am

Well for a start Mooro wasn't part of a front trio. And Peters and Hurst never really did it for the hammers did they.? Before my time but my old man said that Peters was one of them players who the crowd would get on to because a lot of the stuff he did went un noticed. A bit like Soucek. For a second thing you can't call Paqueta a striker can you. He aint a front three player and neither is Kudus really. And for a third thing McAvennie and Cotte who were proper front players was both part of the best hammers team of all time and they was the two even more than Trev and Alan who made that team what it was. Whose the troublemaker your talking about btw?
Not you i believe.