Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Re: Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Post by deanox »

Numbers you are truly a fucking cunt.

We last won the FA cup 44 fucking years ago, probably before you were born.

As a long-suffering hammer, I have seen more disappointment than most supporters deserve, unless your perineal bottom feeders, in the lower leagues.

In reality although most of us don't like our current managers style of play and how he uses our youth, we are still top six (for now) and have qualified top of our group in the Europa league, not mentioning we won a Euro cup last year.

If we lose in the next round in Europe and have a steep decline in the league......guess what.... we still love our team.

We have earned the right to criticize our team and management but at the end of the day we bleed claret and blue unlike you.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

deanox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:29 am Numbers you are truly a fucking cunt.

As a long-suffering hammer, I have seen more disappointment than most supporters deserve, unless your perineal bottom feeders, in the lower leagues.

In reality although most of us don't like our current managers style of play and how he uses our youth, we are still top six (for now) and have qualified top of our group in the Europa league, not mentioning we won a Euro cup last year.

If we lose in the next round in Europe and have a steep decline in the league......guess what.... we still love our team.

We have earned the right to criticize our team and management but at the end of the day we bleed claret and blue unlike you.
"When Bill went up
To lift the FA cup
I was there, I was there"
And so we sang. Fuck me, 44 years ago. Next song " Knock knock knocking on heavens door".
Got a feeling they won't let me in though :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:26 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:18 pm

:lol:
Are you going to tell him or shall we just wait.....?
I’m sure his comment was tongue in cheek...

... at least, I hope so.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:58 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:26 am

Are you going to tell him or shall we just wait.....?
I’m sure his comment was tongue in cheek...

... at least, I hope so.
Of course it was .
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Just numbers throwing a bit of bait around his hook. Always gets a bite or two :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:55 am

"When Bill went up
To lift the FA cup
I was there, I was there"
And so we sang. Fuck me, 44 years ago. Next song " Knock knock knocking on heavens door".
Got a feeling they won't let me in though :lol:
Of course they'll let you in mate. Just bung a few dollars to the bloke minding the shop and all your worldly sins will be forgoyyen. ;)

And if that doesn't work just flutter your euyelids, drop your strides and offer up your arsehole. That'll seal the deal.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

A quality post from another social media site.

I have purposely stayed off of this site,since going to the game because I have been so annoyed and frustrated. Once again we have failed to progress in a cup when we had a real chance of doing so.
I know the Moyes lovers will say I don’t know what I’m taking about. That he’s the most successful manager we’ve ever had etc etc but we lost that game because of one man.
Yes Benrahma was an idiot, but we lost that game well before the sending off because of Moyes. In fact we lost it before we started the game.
Who plays 5 at the back against a lower league club with one of the worst goal scoring records in their league?
Who also played JWP so deep it looked like he was playing as a sweeper in front of the back five?
Who couldn’t see that Zouma was limping after 2 minutes and was struggling to run or pass the ball? Who didn’t sub him and allowed him to play all game?
Who already doesn’t know that Ings can’t play upfront on his own?
Who doesn’t know that Cresswell is now a shadow of the player he was and we’d have been better off playing another striker alongside Ings?
Who didn’t learn anything from the first game?
Who subbed a RB for a RB when we were losing and didn’t take the opportunity to change the ‘system’?
Who didn’t bring the kids on until 80 minutes?
Who didn’t do anything to win that game?
Who didn’t have a clue about anything attack wise?
Just one person. Moyes.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am A quality post from another social media site.

I have purposely stayed off of this site,since going to the game because I have been so annoyed and frustrated. Once again we have failed to progress in a cup when we had a real chance of doing so.
I know the Moyes lovers will say I don’t know what I’m taking about. That he’s the most successful manager we’ve ever had etc etc but we lost that game because of one man.
Yes Benrahma was an idiot, but we lost that game well before the sending off because of Moyes. In fact we lost it before we started the game.
Who plays 5 at the back against a lower league club with one of the worst goal scoring records in their league?
Who also played JWP so deep it looked like he was playing as a sweeper in front of the back five?
Who couldn’t see that Zouma was limping after 2 minutes and was struggling to run or pass the ball? Who didn’t sub him and allowed him to play all game?
Who already doesn’t know that Ings can’t play upfront on his own?
Who doesn’t know that Cresswell is now a shadow of the player he was and we’d have been better off playing another striker alongside Ings?
Who didn’t learn anything from the first game?
Who subbed a RB for a RB when we were losing and didn’t take the opportunity to change the ‘system’?
Who didn’t bring the kids on until 80 minutes?
Who didn’t do anything to win that game?
Who didn’t have a clue about anything attack wise?
Just one person. Moyes.
A lot of postives there for why Moyes should have been sacked last season , because nothing has changed .

Post by 9898 »

Let's be honest, that a load of drunken, emotional b*ll*x.
Nothing against you, but anyone who calls themselves a 'hammer' cannot be taken seriously by me. I bet you do the crossed arm salute!
'we still love our team', deary me!.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

JayK wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:46 am
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:26 am Been driving around NZ and just got the result. On the bright side " another Mickey mouse cup we can do with out cos we're still in Europe and nearly in grasp of a Champions League spot" :D
FA Cup has lost its glamour blah blah blah..........
Moyes quoted on bbc sport…..

"It is a blow because we would have liked to have been in the cup, but we have Europe to look forward to in March and we are in a good position in the league."
not for long moysie , not for long