Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:06 am
JayK wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:46 am

Moyes quoted on bbc sport…..

"It is a blow because we would have liked to have been in the cup, but we have Europe to look forward to in March and we are in a good position in the league."
Why doen't that surprise me?! There will slways be some get out. If it isn't that and we were at the bottom end we all know what will be said. In other words " Fuck the cups, if we win it it is a bonus ". True of one not so much of the other. What irks me more is he spouts all this crap, but he expects us to believe it. Like i said earlier, bar the Arsenal game ( no surprise there) the team haven't shown the will to win them, yet we are to believe he wants to. And bad luck isnt in the equation.
People hang on to his every word, as is the case in many different places and scenarios. It’s just the nature of the beast I’m afraid.
What I read into his comments though is that he’s really not that bothered by going out of it.
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:03 am

Why doen't that surprise me?! There will slways be some get out. If it isn't that and we were at the bottom end we all know what will be said. In other words " Fuck the cups, if we win it it is a bonus ". True of one not so much of the other. What irks me more is he spouts all this crap, but he expects us to believe it. Like i said earlier, bar the Arsenal game ( no surprise there) the team haven't shown the will to win them, yet we are to believe he wants to. And bad luck isnt in the equation.
People hang on to his every word, as is the case in many different places and scenarios. It’s just the nature of the beast I’m afraid.
What I read into his comments though is that he’s really not that bothered by going out of it.
Exactly, but they sound contrary to what he would have earlier had us believe. As for hanging on his every word. I read what he says, i notice his contadictions, but i believe nothing now that he comes out with. I do get annoyed though, but i guess he isnt even worth that sentiment.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It's not being knocked out the Cup that annoys me,it does happen.It's being second best over 180 minutes that pees me off.His tactics to set up with five at the back last night against a mid table Championship side dosen't exactly show intent,does it?

I think many knew he would set up defensively,but when dosen't he,whether we got our best three attacking players available?It's a low block nearly every game,no matter who the opposition are.

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:23 am

Exactly, but they sound contrary to what he would have earlier had us believe. As for hanging on his every word. I read what he says, i notice his contadictions, but i believe nothing now that he comes out with. I do get annoyed though, but i guess he isnt even worth that sentiment.
The last bit says it all Joe. He does infuriate me at times but I do try to step back coz my feelings towards him will affect nobody but me. It does sometimes make me feel better when I call him a cunt from time to time though :D
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The thing here Jay is that it’s not just his tactics that the world and his wife can predict, it’s also everything he says as well .
Pre-match he gets his excuses in early , post-match it’s the same old drivel .
We lose this weekend the Blunts are battling for every point , players missing etc etc .
We scrape a draw and it’s the same as above DESPITE all our missing players and we did well to get a point.

It’s all so predictable so don’t even get me started on his transfer window comments that he’ll be coming out with .
But one thing he’ll definitely say is “…and we had that magnificent trophy win last season , punching above blah blah “

Just shut the fuck up .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Moyes with the usual cowardly tactics .
The Greek bloke is fucking useless
Fabianski sprints out like a fucking 95 year old
Ings fuck me I give up on that cunt now
We actually looked better when fucking Benny got his marching orders.
They were up for it and were physical sometimes dirty
We had no answer to it.
Another fucking cup tie meekly surrendered.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:34 pm

The thing here Jay is that it’s not just his tactics that the world and his wife can predict, it’s also everything he says as well .
Pre-match he gets his excuses in early , post-match it’s the same old drivel .
We lose this weekend the Blunts are battling for every point , players missing etc etc .
We scrape a draw and it’s the same as above DESPITE all our missing players and we did well to get a point.

It’s all so predictable so don’t even get me started on his transfer window comments that he’ll be coming out with .
But one thing he’ll definitely say is “…and we had that magnificent trophy win last season , punching above blah blah “

Just shut the fuck up .
You ain’t wrong Tim, blokes a class A cunt in a clown outfit. Literally everything is predictable
COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:16 pm Moyes with the usual cowardly tactics .
We had no answer to it.
.... and Bowen didn't even score. Told you he was useless.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

9898 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:28 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:16 pm Moyes with the usual cowardly tactics .
We had no answer to it.
:lol:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:18 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:28 pm

:lol:
Are you going to tell him or shall we just wait.....?