The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Post by dagenhamdave »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67841814

This was always on the cards especially after this last couple of months results. :(

Whiskyman

Re: The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Post by Whiskyman »

"Getting ready to talk" ? What exactly does that mean ? Are the terms of his existing contract going to change ? I guess they are if, as is generally accepted, he is going to be answerable to Steidten instead of reporting directly to the dwarf.

In any case haven't we been assured by all the "ITKs" out there that the decision to appoint a new manager in the summer was made at boardroom level som e while age. And surely the "ITKs" can't possibly have got such a major piece of information wrong could they ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:06 pm "Getting ready to talk" ? What exactly does that mean ? Are the terms of his existing contract going to change ? I guess they are if, as is generally accepted, he is going to be answerable to Steidten instead of reporting directly to the dwarf.

In any case haven't we been assured by all the "ITKs" out there that the decision to appoint a new manager in the summer was made at boardroom level som e while age. And surely the "ITKs" can't possibly have got such a major piece of information wrong could they ?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

dagenhamdave wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:53 pm https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25192139 ... t-arsenal/

This will cheer up the believers. ;)
Don't get me wrong , love the win at The Arsenal and that we are in 6th place and the fact we won our first trophy since 81 , but I just can't stand the smug , arrogant , Narcissistic Scot . Came close to to leaving last season :? , he should have been sacked . IMO , thats all it is :roll:

deanox

Post by deanox »

Unfortunately, /Fortunately, it looks like if we maintain this form and even secure another year in Europe, The Moysiah will be our manager for another season or two.
As much as he frustrates the fuck out of me for multiple reasons, we have all talked about...I'm going to say something I didn't see coming..........

I'm enjoying our current form and trips to Europe.

Maybe I might start believing he has earned a new contract :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Time for me to put on my tin hat :lol: :lol:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Can't see why everyone is assuming thuis is a formalit tbh. A few weeks back a "reliable source" , who later turned out to be Sean Whetstone, :lol: :lol: , announced that Moyes was definitely being replaced at the end of the season. The click baiters pounced, announced it as "FACT" , I'm sure there is a click bait equivalent of capital letters, and the "Moyes Outers" ordered in the cases of Krug Brut.

Fast forward to now and the same "reliable source" is basically saying his original reliable information was, in fact, bollocks and that a shiny new contract is ready and waiting for the Moyesiah's signature. The click baiters have again rushed to announce this latest gem from a "respected ITK". I didn't actually see Whetstone referred to as such but I am assured some doughnut is on record referring to him as just that.

Social media is bloody great in many respects but when it comes to wannabe journos and the most popular spectator sport the world has ever known I wish some cunt would blow it, and the so called ITKs who infest it, to high heaven.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

I'm expecting the inevitable, our owner's can't see further than 3 points regardless of performance, but when he signs and Paqueta and Kudus fuck off, back to square 1 with antonio up front defending for our lives.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

garnett wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 am I'm expecting the inevitable, our owner's can't see further than 3 points regardless of performance, but when he signs and Paqueta and Kudus fuck off, back to square 1 with antonio up front defending for our lives.
Lot of it's and buts there Alf. Will they fuck off? Is Mikey coming back? What about Bowen going to the scouse? And it's not just 3 points, we took 9 without conceding a goal. I'm not a Moyes nosher but as I posted elsewhere could Pep or Klippity, with the cattle we have, do any better?
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Clayton wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:18 am
dagenhamdave wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:53 pm https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25192139 ... t-arsenal/

This will cheer up the believers. ;)
Don't get me wrong , love the win at The Arsenal and that we are in 6th place and the fact we won our first trophy since 81 , but I just can't stand the smug , arrogant , Narcissistic Scot . Came close to to leaving last season :? , he should have been sacked . IMO , thats all it is :roll:
Ditto.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest