Transfer Window

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Transfer Window

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:21 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:38 pm

There are also others who have fallen into the blame Steidten for everything already :D :D
That's the nature of the beast mate. But I don't see how Steidten can be blamed for Moyes' tactical failings. I suppose the Moyes fan club have to look for alternative scapegoats just as the Timmy noshers can't accept m aybe he really isn't relly the real deal. :lol:
I wished :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

the Moyes bum boys of kumbstain ..

DUFFLECUNT...WANKER
THE BOSS... UBER WANKER
OZZA.... THE HERO OF ALL WANKERS
.DICK DIVER........???
PINK PALERMO.. THE ULTIMUTE WANKER
BUBBLES TUNA BREATH.... TEACHER...

TUNA BREATH appears to do very little teaching ... going by his 2 million posts in less than 2 yrs.. at all times of the day and night .. CUNT..

.they do love a passive aggressive dig at our kraut oberfuhrer.

its almost as if they resent his mere presence.

the worship of the David is akin to the twins in BREAKING BAD.. leopard crawling up to the ALTER OF MOYSIE.... with a withered photo of a fully scarfed up Timothy placed amongst a load of flickering candles and crosses and fings

we certaintly have a load of wankers 'supporting ' the club now..

where were these bods when the club couldnt give away tickets in the championship...?....

A LUCKY DIP FOR EVERTON. AWAY...?...

..we always struggled to take 1k there...now its a fuckin ballot?

i dont get it...where have these super hammers sprung from?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

normannomates wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:51 am the Moyes bum boys of kumbstain ..

DUFFLECUNT...WANKER
THE BOSS... UBER WANKER
.DICK DIVER........???

TUNA BREATH appears to do very little teaching ... going by his 2 million posts in less than 2 yrs.. at all times of the day and night .. CUNT..

the worship of the David is akin to the twins in BREAKING BAD.. leopard crawling up to the ALTER OF MOYSIE.... with a withered photo of a fully scarfed up Timothy placed amongst a load of flickering candles and crosses and fings

where were these bods when the club couldnt give away tickets in the championship...?....

You have a lovely turn of phrase Norman old son , but could you possibly translate into English for those actually born in this green and pleasant land.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

normannomates wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:51 am the Moyes bum boys of kumbstain ..

DUFFLECUNT...WANKER
THE BOSS... UBER WANKER
.DICK DIVER........???

I’m sure kumbers could name a dozen cunts on here supporting the opposite narrative.

Cunticity isn’t exclusive to Moyes Noshers you know
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Another complete fuck up, wanted a striker and defenders, loaned a half decent German out and brought in no striker or defenders, but brought in another midfielder not rated in the least by Pep, and who has not played since God knows when. 31 wasted days, we now have a weaker side than before Xmas, and Europe to contend with. How is that progress?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:28 am Another complete fuck up, wanted a striker and defenders, loaned a half decent German out and brought in no striker or defenders, but brought in another midfielder not rated in the least by Pep, and who has not played since God knows when. 31 wasted days, we now have a weaker side than before Xmas, and Europe to contend with. How is that progress?
Come on Moyes has needed a striker since he joined the club ,one that suited his lack of style , we have seen the likes of Haller and Scamacca , now we have Ings and Mubama who still don't suit how he sets us up . Yes he let a German international go out on loan , but at least we still have Zouma and Oggy to cover for Aguerd and the Greek lol . Obviously he felt we needed another DM , but got Phillips on loan instead .
Are we weaker , Benrahma was never premiership quality at least not in a Moyes side and Fornals was only ever used and abused by Moyes , he probably sees it now as having less options to get it wrong , Let's hope once Paqueta is fit JWP is benched , but personally I can't see it , more then likely bench Kudus .

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

When does it clause, looking forward to a new striker
Covid in the Boardroom

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

Someone can do their business early...

https://www.brentfordfc.com/en/news/art ... -transfer-

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

DanishHammer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:27 am Someone can do their business early...

I think that's what's called planning ahead mate. Unfortunately something of an alien concept in the wacky world of West Ham. We do love leaving things until the last minute. I think someone at the top likes the drama. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:19 am
DanishHammer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:27 am Someone can do their business early...

I think that's what's called planning ahead mate. Unfortunately something of an alien concept in the wacky world of West Ham. We do love leaving things until the last minute. I think someone at the top likes the drama. ;)
Last minute or not at all :roll: .