TSC Backa Topola vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

TSC Backa Topola vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope our squad will start performing as we had been so poor in last 2 months and that must end. Hopefully the players will be fresh and ready to bring West Ham to try to finish top of the group as we got 9 points, Olympiacos 9 pts, Freiburg 6 points and TSC Backa Topola 1 points with Olympiacos facing Freiburg this Thursday. On West Ham injuries news: Antonio is definitely OUT unless January as our only absentee so far with Jarrod Bowen already back in training last Friday but Moyes does not want to risk him against Burnley when he is still not 100% ready yet due to hectic fixtures so we need to keep him fresh. He is likely to be in the squad so does Mubama which he MUST start, NO EXCUSES!!! Expected a much changed squad as we got Crystal Palace on Sunday followed by our deadly rival injury-hit Tottenham on Wed before we tackle Fulham but all in London regardless whether we are away or at home so that a major plus. Hope Ings will be on the sub bench, not good enough for a start.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Mavropanos
Cresswell

Soucek
JWP

Bowen
Fornals
Benrahma

Mubama

We need to keep Kudus and Paqueta fresh for the Palace games as they are beginning to be our bogey teams as they have fantastic record against Moyes. Those 2 can come in 2nd half sub from 60 minutes plus. Hope to see Callum Marshall feature in this game as a 2nd half sub for Mubama to see how he does as he did NOT feature for West Ham U-18 5-1 demolishing win against Middlesbrough today in Premier League Cup.

COYI and let give an interesting performance, not spending too much time on the back foot and inviting them all the time.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Re: TSC Backa Topola vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:44 pm Hope our squad will start performing as we had been so poor in last 2 months and that must end. Hopefully the players will be fresh and ready to bring West Ham to try to finish top of the group as we got 9 points, Olympiacos 9 pts, Freiburg 6 points and TSC Backa Topola 1 points with Olympiacos facing Freiburg this Thursday. On West Ham injuries news: Antonio is definitely OUT unless January as our only absentee so far with Jarrod Bowen already back in training last Friday but Moyes does not want to risk him against Burnley when he is still not 100% ready yet due to hectic fixtures so we need to keep him fresh. He is likely to be in the squad so does Mubama which he MUST start, NO EXCUSES!!! Expected a much changed squad as we got Crystal Palace on Sunday followed by our deadly rival injury-hit Tottenham on Wed before we tackle Fulham but all in London regardless whether we are away or at home so that a major plus. Hope Ings will be on the sub bench, not good enough for a start.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Mavropanos
Cresswell

Soucek
JWP

Bowen
Fornals
Benrahma

Mubama

We need to keep Kudus and Paqueta fresh for the Palace games as they are beginning to be our bogey teams as they have fantastic record against Moyes. Those 2 can come in 2nd half sub from 60 minutes plus. Hope to see Callum Marshall feature in this game as a 2nd half sub for Mubama to see how he does as he did NOT feature for West Ham U-18 5-1 demolishing win against Middlesbrough today in Premier League Cup.

COYI and let give an interesting performance, not spending too much time on the back foot and inviting them all the time.

Is Fabianski availabe now? Thought he was out for a while with a fractured cheek bone.

Though it might appear we are over the line, it wont do to accept second spot, especially if we want to avoid the CL drop outs in round of 32.. Personally i would pick our strongest squad , but no ings or Antonio. Though i doubt the latter will be available anyway. Mubama a better choice of the three. IMO.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:56 am

Is Fabianski availabe now? Thought he was out for a while with a fractured cheek bone.

Though it might appear we are over the line, it wont do to accept second spot, especially if we want to avoid the CL drop outs in round of 32.. Personally i would pick our strongest squad , but no ings or Antonio. Though i doubt the latter will be available anyway. Mubama a better choice of the three. IMO.
He was on the bench Saturday so unless he injured himse;f shaving this over the weekend he should be OK. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:44 am

He was on the bench Saturday so unless he injured himse;f shaving this over the weekend he should be OK. ;)
Well working under Moyes he might be tempted to have his razor slip.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:44 pm Hope our squad will start performing as we had been so poor in last 2 months and that must end. Hopefully the players will be fresh and ready to bring West Ham to try to finish top of the group as we got 9 points, Olympiacos 9 pts, Freiburg 6 points and TSC Backa Topola 1 points with Olympiacos facing Freiburg this Thursday. On West Ham injuries news: Antonio is definitely OUT unless January as our only absentee so far with Jarrod Bowen already back in training last Friday but Moyes does not want to risk him against Burnley when he is still not 100% ready yet due to hectic fixtures so we need to keep him fresh. He is likely to be in the squad so does Mubama which he MUST start, NO EXCUSES!!! Expected a much changed squad as we got Crystal Palace on Sunday followed by our deadly rival injury-hit Tottenham on Wed before we tackle Fulham but all in London regardless whether we are away or at home so that a major plus. Hope Ings will be on the sub bench, not good enough for a start.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Mavropanos
Cresswell

Soucek
JWP

Bowen
Fornals
Benrahma

Mubama

Good job Ibbs. I would have Cornet in there. We have to start utilising the squad's fringe players, particularly as we come up to the hectic Christmas schedule.

The doubts Moyes has with Mubama may have slightly eased... But is it enough?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I think Ings will start again ….and it MAY be his final chance .

And. I hope our master tactician utilizes a few of the fringe players in this game .
When I say fringe players I mean perfectly decent squad members like Kehrer , Dino , Fornals and Benrahma as opposed to slow out of date has beens like Cresswell and Ogbonna .
They’ve been cracking servants to our club over their times here but should have been shown the door at least a year ago …. Even more in Cresswell’s case .

Be nice to see Cornet get a game too . If he doesn’t get a look in against this lot he’s never going to .
I wonder what’s gone on there ?

Anyway 2-0 to us .
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Mavropanos
Cresswell

Soucek
JWP

Bowen
Fornals
Benrahma

Mubama

Didn't know Fabianski is injured so likely Areola in between the stick. Maybe we can start with a stronger team, and then subbed Paqueta, Kudus, Bowen and Mubama in place with Benny, Fornals, Coventry and Marshall in mid-way 2nd half if we are coasting up 2-0 or more to keep fresh legs for the Palace and Tottenham games. It goes either way.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:16 am

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Mavropanos
Cresswell

Soucek
JWP

Bowen
Fornals
Benrahma

Mubama

Good job Ibbs. I would have Cornet in there. We have to start utilising the squad's fringe players, particularly as we come up to the hectic Christmas schedule.

The doubts Moyes has with Mubama may have slightly eased... But is it enough?
I would like to see Cornets in as left winger as he need games time, probably coming on 2nd half sub for Benny.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 am I think Ings will start again ….and it MAY be his final chance .

And. I hope our master tactician utilizes a few of the fringe players in this game .
When I say fringe players I mean perfectly decent squad members like Kehrer , Dino , Fornals and Benrahma as opposed to slow out of date has beens like Cresswell and Ogbonna .
They’ve been cracking servants to our club over their times here but should have been shown the door at least a year ago …. Even more in Cresswell’s case .

Be nice to see Cornet get a game too . If he doesn’t get a look in against this lot he’s never going to .

Anyway 2-0 to us .
If Moyes want to start Ings again, as long as Mubama partner with him at the start if we want Mubama to sign a contract as he want first teams matches.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:16 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 am I think Ings will start again ….and it MAY be his final chance .

Anyway 2-0 to us .
If Moyes want to start Ings again, as long as Mubama partner with him at the start if we want Mubama to sign a contract as he want first teams matches.
Playing Ings as part of a two man strike force could be a decent idea. But I think it's more likely that Mubama will start up front on his own tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?